COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS: BONANG MATHEBA, TOP BILLING, CONNECT. BASETSANA KHUMALO, LIRA MOLAPO AND MY MANUSCRIPTS ABOUT DREAMS ABOUT CELEBRITIES AND REVLON'S GUCCI WESTMAN

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS: BONANG MATHEBA, TOP BILLING, CONNECT. BASETSANA KHUMALO, LIRA MOLAPO AND MY MANUSCRIPTS ABOUT DREAMS ABOUT CELEBRITIES AND GUCCI WESTMAN To: , , , ,
The new Revlon logo with the no 7 after she got an endorsement deal with them to do her cosmetic line. To: admin@bonangmatheba.com, info@topbilling.com, info@connect.com, Expresso Show , fcs@saps.gov.za, gp.fc.secretary@saps.gov.za, sitole@saps.gov.za, minister@saps.gov.za; Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 Good day Gucci Westman All info about the ff including titles and contents and interpretations shouldn't be used. Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia To : admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za;complaints.gauteng@ipid.govrevlib logo with the no 77.the new za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za 14/07/2016 STOP using my information to advance your career. Stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. My birthday 07/07, Our address 2019, Flora (GUCCI), Curtain making business and others, REFRAIN. Stop selling my company to other companies including Vodacom Durban July, Revlon, HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO (CURTAINS) The dream about..... on the 26/06/2016 as well ALL DREAMS about ME AND OTHER CELEBS on my twitter account SINCE 2013 are my idea. You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance careers and that of your family. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family and company. Please CANCEL BONANG MATHEBA and her curtains. She stole my curtain making business and wants to use it to endorse and advance herself. Please note that I never sent BONANG MATHEBA and company information except for CANCELLATION LETTERS and that my emails were HACKED AND STOLEN yesterday and THAT TWEETS AND DREAMS removed from my twitter accounts. They are being sold in the black market and anyone who gets sent my family and company info shouldn't use it to endorse and advance their careers. All the information from my social networks must be removed from your websites, showed and the media. They information must be returned and can't be used. All book drafts and celebrities I dream about should be removed from your shows. BONANG MATHEBA, CONNECT, JANEZ VERMEREIN, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, MZANSI MAGIC HAVE NO PERMISSION. My family's personal information is protected by POPI. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted. Please note that we are not entertainment. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING MY COMPANY INFORMATON TO ENDORSE AND ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. You have no permission and no copyright ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PRETORIA, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA. Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023, Cc: , , , , , , , "Oprah@own.tv" , "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" On Sunday, October 20, 2019 MANUSCRIPT : BOOK OF DREAMS AND UNDER SURVEILLANCE 2009 My manuscript's shouldn't be published by anyone. They're based on personal info about me and my dreams. No one has a right to publish them. They're stolen when I went to have my computer fixed and some were sold by Jacana Media to Top Billing and Bonang Matheba. No one has a right to publish them. They have already been copyrighted. No one has a right to copyright copyrighted info. All the info is on my blog and Google+, twitter account and MM page. No permission , No copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation: LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, BONANG MATHEBA'S new book, Jeannie de Gouveia, Bonang Matheba's new book, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, CONNECT. SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016 , , "Info@nmf.org" , , info@parliament.gov.za, Cc: info@parliament.gov.za, saps@saps.gov.za. Date: Mar 29, 2017 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES SIMILARITIES 2011. Please note that Bonang Matheba's new book about to be published in April (2017) is based on information abt me and my theory of similarities that has been on my blog since 2011. Here's my bio below written A theory of similarities before the book was published
I am the one who sent Top Billing and Bonang this doc. together with info@topbilling.com therefore info in book is stolen from this doc. and hacked from my blog, fb page and twitter account. A copy of my m/script Book of Dreams was hacked from my email acc and she and this team are using it. I sent her many many emails but she ignores me. Please do not give her access to my emails, do not pay her or give her more publicity for info that has to do with my emails because she is infringing on copyright on purpose. She hacked all the info on my blog I wrote abt them. She sold my company. They stole all my contacts via satellite and hacked my emails and phone no's to advance their careers. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2020 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX