COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY MINNIE DLAMINI

; minenhled@gmail.com; Good day Minnie Dlamini I want you to know that I want born before you in the 70's and that my mom was also born before your baby daddy on 12/09 . The dream about you getting married I'm the one who had it and is based on me and Elon Musk not you. All this information must be removed from your website and the media. Like I've been telling you since 2013 with the Pharell Williams , Woolworths T-shirt campaign that I'm going to sue you. I am. My FAMILY'S PERSONAL INFORMATION IS PROTECTED BY POPI ACT. MY COMPANY INFORMATION, DREAMS, CONTACTS AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE COPYRIGHTED AGAIN. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING MY INFORMATION TO ENDORSE YOURSELF. MOST IMPORTANTLY STOP STALKING AND HARASSING US. You're using my company to endorse and advance your career without my permission. We are not entertainment. If you don't take down all the information from the media, Miss World SA, Miss Universe, your hubby, Polo and anything else you saw fit to steal from me and my company I'm going to sue you. This isn't Basetsana Khumalo's information, it's mine. I'm the one who sent her that document. Bona magazine should remove all the information they're using for you, Bonang Matheba, Somizi Mhlongo and everyone I already cancelled from my company information to sell their magazines or I'm going to sue them and you. ©2023 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. Mon, 18 Sep 2023, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY MINNIE DLAMINI To: Minnie D , Dear Minnie Dlamini, Carol Bouwer and Miss World SA. Please note that Minnie Dlamini isn't similar. Elon Musk should make her similar because of the Bouwer surname they're not and never will be. All information that has to do with 'a theory of Allegorical Names (similarities) doesn't include her. Since she got another gig and my business idea and company information pays her bills and make her life go round. Miss World SA shouldn't have anything to do with my Mantshegele ™ Media. All information that has to do with it should be avoided at all costs. I also want to make it clear that her dob isn't 07/07 like mine but 08/07 and that the recent gig she got because she had the cancellation email I sent to Standard Bank Polo that she used last year to endorse herself without my permission. If any of my information is used again like she did at the awards on Mzansi Magic years ago with Yvonne Chaka Chaka when she came to sing the song MaDlamini I'm going to sue her and Miss World SA organisers. My theory is based on my DREAMS and not once did I dream about her and whatever she's doing. I've been warning her since 2013 with Pharell Williams and WOOWORTHS but she ignores me. My company information should t be sold in the black market or used to endorse her, Connect, Polo, her restaurant in Centurion or Miss World, Mzansi Awards and Honeground she hosted with Lungile Radu. Please note that my family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. My company info is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. We are not entertainment. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP harassing, stalking and screaming at via satellite. Don't use my emails to endorse and advance your career. You have no permission. I'm going to sue. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 To: , , , , CopyrightInfringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation: Homeground 100 episodes in 2018/9 by Minnie Dlamini on Mzansi Magic vs m/script (Book of Dreams, 100 Dreams 2011). She interviews celebrities. Her d.o.b is 08/07 & not 07/07 like mine. She has no permission & no copyright. All information about HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO (curtain making business) should be cancelled or I'm going to sue. Cancel my business idea, you're not similar. My business has nothing to do with you. She's working on Homeground (100 episodes) I'm going to sue. ®2021 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa. Good day https://florencemshoko.blogspot.com/2022/04/copyright-infringement-harassment-and_69.html Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 To: , , , , CopyrightInfringement, Harassment, Human Rights Violation: Homeground 100 episodes in 2018/9 by Minnie Dlamini on Mzansi Magic vs m/script (Book of Dreams, 100 Dreams 2011). She interviews celebrities. Her d.o.b is 08/07 & not 07/07 like mine. She has no permission & no copyright. She's working on Homeground (100 episodes) I'm going to sue. She's from KZN, what's she doing in Pretoria? She wasn't born on 07/07 but on 08/07 , I was. She celebrated her birthday with DJ ZINHLE's daughter on 08/07. ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO (CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS) SHOULD BE CANCELLED OR I'M GOING TO SUE. CANCEL MY BUSINESS IDEA, YOU'RE NOT SIMILAR. MY BUSINESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. SHE'S NOT SIMILAR, I NEVER DREAMT ABOUT HER. ®2021 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PRETORIA, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA. Date: Tue, 31 May 2022, STOLEN INFORMATION AND COPYRIGHTED MANUSCRIPTS UNDER SURVEILLANCE AND BOOK OF DREAMS, COPYRIGHTED TWEETS HACKED FROM MY GMAIL ACCOUNT AND HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO To: , , , , , Cc: , , , On Wed, 02 Jun 2021, wrote: Copyright Infringement, Child abuse, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: BONANG MATHEBA, LERATO KGANYAGO, BASETSANA KHUMALO, KELLY KHUMALO, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA AND PATIENCE STEVENS, MY MANUSCRIPTS UNDER SURVEILLANCE (2009) AND BOOK OF DREAMS 2011 Will you please attend to the ff. I want all info that has to do with my family's personal info, manuscripts UNDER SURVEILLANCE (copyrighted in 2009) and BOOK OF DREAMS submitted in 2011/2012 and rejected by Thabiso Mahlaphe (Blackbird Books) while she was still working with Jacana Media and company info removed from all your websites because the info is stolen and has already been copyrighted and have ISBN no. THIS STOLE INFO SHOULDN'T BE PUBLISHED, USED FOR ENDORSEMENTS, FOR PROMOTION , COPYRIGHTED, SOLD IN THE BLACK MARKET BECAUSE THE INFO HAS BEEN COPYRIGHTED BY ANOTHER PUBLISHER. DO NOT USE IT TO PROMOTE ANYONE INCLUDING NELSON MANDELA, BONANG MATHEBA AND OTHER CELEBRITIES . THE INFO MUST BE RETURNED. DO NOT PUBLISH MY BOOKS THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED. DO NOT CONTACT THE MEDIA WITH MY ALL INFO FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS. THE INFO IS COPYRIGHTED. I WANT THE INFO RETURNED. I want all my info removed from Bonang Matheba, Kelly Khumalo, Khanyi Mbau, Lerato Kganyago, The Sowetan and it's sister publications, Basetsana Khumalo, Lira Molapo, Jeannie de Gouveia, Lira Molapo, Minnie Dlamini, CAROLYN AND DOUW STEYNS' 67 BLANKETS AND NELSON MANDELA FOUNDATION, Joanne Strauss, Bokang Montjane, Boity Thulo, Dineo Ranaka and family and Janez Vermerein's Man Cave and RETURNED, it can't be used or published because it's my info. You're using personal info based on me, daughter Naledi Catherine and mother and my family to advance your career without my permission. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING MY INFO TO ENDORSE YOURSELVES. ALL MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA AND HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO™ INFO SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM CONNECT, TOP BILLING, THE INSIDER SA, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, EXPRESSO SHOW AND AFTERNOON EXPRESS, BONANG MATHEBA ENTERTAINMENT AND ALL PRESENTERS OF TOP BILLING, ETC, MICHELLE OBAMA AND BARACK OBAMA BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I'M GOING TO SUE. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2022 MANTSHEGELE™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX