COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY DAILY MAIL ONLINE, VICTORIA AND DAVID BECKHAM

On Sun, 5 Nov 2023 Good day Kate Dennett I want this article taken off the internet. In the future use your own dreams, the people you write about and this couples case their own children too. Not mine , they have more than enough children they can use to get ideas and steal dreams from. Just because your name is Kate doesn't give you the right to use my cooyrighted information to sell your newspaper and get publicity. Dear Victoria and David Beckham. I'm the one who was born on 07/07 and do dreams. This information in all my social networks before 2017 and before you're daughter was born. Please remove this information from your social networks and websites. This is my personal information and Company information. It has nothing to do with you and your careers, especially the Spice Girls. This is not their anniversary it's my birthday. (07/07) Please know that I'm not entertainment and my gift and theory has nothing to do with you. Use your own personal information to advance your careers and that of the Spice Girls. Victoria and David should use their own dates of birth. If this information isn't taken down I'm going to sue you. Your new doccie/reality show should have no information from all my social networks, or I'm going to sue. I'm not entertainment, my company information is COPYRIGHTED and cannot be COPYRIGHTED. You have no permisssion and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX