Copyright infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Boity Thulo

Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023, Copyright infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Boity Thulo To:, , Cc: , fcs@saps.gov.za ,
On Sun, 09 May 2021 Hello Boity Thulo CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL SHOWS, MOVIES AND DRAMA'S WITH INFORMATION BASED ON MY FAMILY'S PERSONAL AND COMPANY INFORMATION, DREAMS, TWEETS AND SHOWS STOLEN AND HACKED FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS. This is about my daughter Naledi (Star) and my company information. She's using info stolen from my page and twitter account to advance her career without my permission. This is my family and company information. The album must be cancelled. If you don't cancelled everything, all the info you're using to advance your career including Own Your Throne based on Bobby from Hammanskraal I'm going to sue. She has no permission and no copyright. A Boity Zulu Album called Zulu Queen on the Theron by StarZ © 2021 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BOITY THULO (BLUE SAPPHIRE RING IN MY MANUSCRIPT AND BRAD PITT IN MY DREAMS) AND OWN YOUR THRONE WITH BOBBY. ALL INFORMATION ABOUT MY COMPANY, DREAMS AND TWEETS TO BE CANCELLED. THEY SHOULDN'T BE USED. CANCELLATION of all information stolen and hacked from my social networks. BOITY THULO should stop using info from my manuscript Book of DREAMS to endorse herself. She's not similar. I never DREAMT about her. @Boitythulo @boity please change this no 4436 and the info on your new EP. This info was stolen from me it's about a DREAM I had about @BillyBradPitt @BradPitt63663. Boity on her EP '4436', guidance from her ancestors and normalising snuff. REMOVE ALL MY INFORMATION FROM ALL MY SOCIAL NETWORKS. DONT USE MY DREAMS ON TWITTER AND CONTACTS TO ENDORSE YOURSELF. DON'T USE THE INFORMATION TO WRITE A BOOK. ALL MY INFORMATION IS COPYRIGHTED IT CAN'T BE COPYRIGHTED. THEY AREN'T SIMILAR. I'M GOING TO SUE YOU. ALL INFORMATION MUST BE REMOVED FROM ALL YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS AND THE MEDIA. All the info is on my twitter account, blog and facebook page if you use the info BOITY THULO AND BONANG MATHEBA stole from me or sell it I'm going to sue. I've already contacted the police and US government. Rather contact me. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2021 Mantshegele Media-2006 All rights reserved. https://t.co/ZDX8lC4fLY Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 To: OYTCREATIONS@GMAIL.COM, , , Deputy President , , , ,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX