COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY JANEZ VERMEREIN AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA

Jeannie De Gouveia is using info and DREAMS I had about celebrities and politicians from Mantshegele™ Media social networks to get publicity for herself Lira Molapo and Joanne Strauss and Janez Vermerein and Mercedes Benz. They use and contact everyone who uses the no 7 to make them similar because my theory is based on my birthday. Janez Vermerein's Man Cave (stole the title from another show) 7 million, Full Circle, a model management company (I worked for Bathabile Holdings' HWH (Health, Wealth and Happiness) in 2006 and he adopted this name after it changed it's name from Full Circle Health to HWH (this co. name is stolen too like he's stealing my company information Mantshegele™ Media) based on Plato's Allegory.This information has been on my blog sibce 2006. This information is on my blog since 2011 and was copyrighted before 2010. Cape Town has been given an award to be the best run metro 7 times in a row. To date Jeannie D has managed to interview Alan Winde (Cape Town Mayor) Herman Mashaba, Mmusi Maimane and is in collaboration with Patrice Motsepe for another travel show after I contacted him. I want the harassment to stop. I don't DREAM and run my social networks so she can run Cardova Entertainment, Connect to get get publicity. I want her off my company information with all her business associates. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. my company information is conpany information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. please note tat we are nut entertaiment. A theoru of allegorical names (A theory of similarities) has nothing to do with Janez Vermerein, Jeannie D and all their associates. They have no permission and no copyright. 2020 Mantshegele™ Media.All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX