COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY MINNIE DLAMINI

To: , Good day Minnie Dlamini and the above mentioned. CANCELLATION OF MY FAMILY'S PERSONAL INFORMATION. Cancellation of my family and company information stolen and hacked from my social networks that you're using to endorse yourself and get publicity with Basetsana Khumalo. The info about Sho Madjozi was stolen from my blog and is based on my daughter NALEDI of house no 2019? I'm the one who was born on 07/07 not Minnie Dlamini, she was born on 08/07. My mom was born on 12/09 not Quinton Jones. I'm the one who sent Basetsana Khumalo a theory of Allegorical names similarities document. It's my book of DREAMS not Show Madjozi, I've been at house no 3019 for the past 40+ years not your contacts. It's my family who's surname us Mogale this has nothing to do with you. You're contacts must use their own family and personal info including date of births. My daughter NALEDI's personal info is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. You are not similar. I never dreamt about you. All the info must be cancelled or I'm going to sue. Minnie Dlamini The info about Quinton Jones' birthday on 12/09 only appears this year it doesn't appear anywhere else or on any of the previous years. You're date of birth has always been the 08/07 and changed after I told you to stop using my information to endorse yourself. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyright and can't be copyrighted again. You're using my family's personal information to endorse and advance your career without my permission again? Here's more information, BONANG MATHEBA TO HOST & SPONSOR THE MISS SA 2023 PAGEANT Bonang Matheba was a stunning host for the #MissSA2019 pageant and she kept viewers thoroughly entertained. The lovely entertainer looked back at that epic moment when she took to the stage and it's still as goosebumps-inducing as ever. Very excited to return as host of the Miss South Africa Pageant...Broadcast LIVE from the Sun Arena on August 9th 2019. Simulcast on @mnettv & @mzansimagic ...See you there!! πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ’•πŸ’ @official_misssa https://www.facebook.com/41260721873/posts/pfbid0NhC1QQ7FVp26ZT4PvQX47gocMLjztKR47czzrcjsoFLrrFf9TWwvcZySDAdp8tCul/?app=fbl COPYRIGHTINFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT & HUMANRIGHTSVIOLATION BY MISS SA, BONANG MATHEBA & ZOZIBINI TUNZI Here's the link. https://www.facebook.com/100055243879385/posts/pfbid02LSuEpAArgNEa19ixiiyzoy3PKG5RSTYWodQU2XkwGQfcyNgtMZJwAe2jJfq7mEp9l/?app=fbl https://www.facebook.com/100063769936655/posts/pfbid02QFBKNB7P3WD6ZAXLKrkjBrgXYaCqYF9XNcHwkWLwuKMex3eZnkoPdr5SbztJLa4bl/?app=fbl They have no permission & no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media ARR Pretoria, Gauteng, SA @OFFICIALMISSSA After I write the letter to Miss SA organisers then this article below followed Halala! Zozibini Tunzi is an executive producer on Miss SA's 'Crown Chasers" reality show🀩 Congratulations are in order! Photo: Aaron Davidson (Getty Images) https://www.facebook.com/100069734502518/posts/pfbid02WictX1i1bk2hfvDYWrS8RDEB6TKG8M5j4gmGFu6CLSMZ9y628RYyciSD7F7butwEl/ They have no permission and no copyright. I'm going to sue. 2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX