COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT

Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt To: , , Cc: fcs@saps.gov.za , ,
Hello Angelina Jolie again How many times must I ask you to stop using my family and company information and information posted on my twitter account to endorse and advance your career? I'm not entertainment, use your family information to get publicity and stop using the information that I sent to Brad Pitt to create movies because he hasn't paid me. He refuses to, he wants me to pay him for talking to him first after years of communication while you and your family are busy using it. I want you to refrain from using my family's personal information in Italy, Greece, and the US because it's protected by POPI ACT. My family and company information has nothing to do with you. Stoo using information I sent to Brad because it's copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. My company was registered 17 years ago ago and that as well as my intelligence and information based on "A theory of Allegorical names" (A theory of similarities) has nothing to do with you. My company and family information aren't for sale, use yours. Please remember that next time you run to Italy that I'm the one who looks like Mona Lisa and fit her description and not. My family's and company information has nothing to do with you. It's my family information Dibela and has been recently posted on my blog on my twitter account and youre using it. Youve been stalking and harassing me ever since I posted on the internet that I'm a Tswana speaking person and have roots in Botswana. Please stop using my information I'm going to sue. All the information you and the media are using about me and my company must be taken down from your websites, your children's and the media. I'm not entertainment and didn't register this company so that you can benefit and get publicity. Please remember that I'm also an actress and that this is my information not yours. I'm the one who sent it to Brad and posted it in my twitter account. Get off my family and company information. My grandma's name, history and grave have nothing to do with you. Use your owns. Just because her name was Flora Dibela doesn't mean you have to appear on the newspaper with it. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved This is the article I'm complaining about below. Angelina Jolie says she developed Bell’s palsy from stress of Brad Pitt divorce | The Independent https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce-bells-palsy-b2459948.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX