COPYRIGHTINFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KEVIN HART AND BONANG MATHEBA

@KevinHart must stop using all my stolen & hacked info to endorse & advance his career. My personal info is protected by POPIA & co. is copyrighted. Don't use my hacked and stolen info sold in the black market. You have nopermission & nocopyright. All info must be RETURNED. Please remember that you're not similar and shouldn't use any information from any of my social networks stolen and hacked to advance your career and that of the people I dreamt about. All the information you bought from Bonang Matheba, Trevor Noah, Oprah Winfrey and others shoukd be returned to me. I'm not entertainment and NEVER DREAMT about you. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP using my DREAMS AND TWEETS because they are not Bonang Matheba's, Khanyi Mbau's, Basetsana Khumalo, Connect and Cardova Entertainment, Trevor Noah or Nelson Mandela's. This information has nothing to do with you. I never DREAMT about you. This is not free information, it's my information not yours This information you're using is properly of Mantshegele ™ Media and can't be used by you and your associates. If you don't stop harassing and using my personal and company information I'm going to sue. If you don't stop using my personal and company information to endorse yourself, or if you refuse to stop stalking and HARASSING me I'm going to sue. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THE INFORMATION VYOURE USING TO ENDORSE YOURSELVES. ALL THE INFORMATION MUST BE TAKEN DOWN FROM YOUR WEBSITE AND THE MEDIA, JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN 06/07 DOESN'T MAKE YOU SIMILAR. "A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES) HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN ON MY BLOG BEFORE 2010 AND HAS NOTHING RO DO WITH YOU, DON'T USE IT. I WANT YOU TO KNOW MY COMPANY WAS REGISTERED 17 YEAR AGO AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. BONANG MATHEBA, LIRA MOLAPO AND ASSOCIATES HAVE NO PERMISSION TO USE IT OR SELL IT IN THE BLACK MARKET. YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST OF SIMILAR People STOP FOOLING EVERYONE INTO THINKING THAT YOU ARE, YOU'LL NEVER EVER BE. ONLY I CAN BE CONTACTED. ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ALL RIGTS RESERVED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX