RMANUSCRIPTS: UNDER SURVEILLANCE AND BOOK OF DREAMS, INFORMATION FROM MY TWITTER ACCOUNTS, FACEBOOK PAGES AND BLOG. (Hacker Alert)

DATE: Tue, 2 Nov 2021, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LERATO KGANYAGO, GERT JOHAN COETZEE BONANG MATHEBA AND BASETSANA KHUMALO To: , , , Cc: , , , ,
Most of my emails from 2017 to 06/2023 have vern hacec again and information about her removed. I'll repost and contact the police. I akso found myself following Nick Cannon on X when I for the first time. He's now blocked. Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021, Re: Manuscripts Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance (©2009) To: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , BONANG MATHEBA and JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, LERATO KGANYAGO AND BASETSANA KHUMALO'S CONNECT AND MY CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS To : admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za and 14/07/2016 Good day STOP using my info to advance your career. STOP swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. Refrain from using my family info Catherine, Poppie, Naledi, my birthday 07/07, Our address 2019, Flora (GUCCI), CURTAINS, and others, REFRAIN REFRAIN. Stop selling my company to other companies. Vodacom Durban JULY, Revlon, Living Legends, The DREAM on the 26/06/2016 as well other DREAMS about her on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP STALKING US. You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance yourselves and families. I am giving you the last warning. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us in the media. South African Police Service. Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 RE: MANUSCRIPTS UNDER SURVEILLANCE AND BOOK OF DREAMS, INFORMATION from my twitter accounts, facebook pages and blog.
To: , , , , Deputy President , , , , , , , SAPoliceService On 26 Nov 2020 Date: November 25, 2019 Re: ARTS AND CULTURE MINISTER NATHI MTHETHWA, BHEKI CELE, BONANG MATHEBA, JACANA MEDIA, MY MANUSCRIPTS UNDER SURVEILLANCE 2009, BOOK OF DREAMS (100 DREAMS OF 100 FAMOUS PEOPLE) 2011. A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES "Parliament Gov Info , > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > , "corruption@saps.gov.za" , "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" On October 20, 2019, e: Manuscripts : Book OF DREAMS and Under Surveillance 2009 My manuscript's like below shouldn't for published by anyone. They're based on personal information about me, family and my dreams. No one has a right to publish them. They're were stolen/hacked and sold by Jacana Media to Top Billing and Bonang Matheba. No one has a right to publish them. The information has already been copyrighted. No one has a right to copyright copyrighted info. All the information is on my blog and was on Google+, twitter account and Mantshegele™ Media page. All information to be removed from your website's and careers. The information shouldn't be copyrighted or published. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again No permission and no copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX