AKA, DREAMWORKS AND SHOKO FESTIVAL, BONANG MATHEBA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, TOP BILLING AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT

Date: Sunday, 29 July 2018 Subject: AKA, Dreamworks and Shoko Festival, Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo, Jeannie De Gouveia, Top Billing and Cardova Entertainment " Cc: Date: 10 Dec 2016
DEAR AKA, BONANG MATHEBA AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA Will you please refrain from using information on my social networks to advance your career. The information you're using is copyrighted on my blog. Dreamworks, Caiphus Semenya's song 'Naledi Motse wa ka', daughter' s dob and headllining at Shoko Festival is information stolen from my social networks I want the song DreamWorks cancelled or i'm going to sue. please STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP harassing me and my family. My daughter Naledi is 16 years old,renive all the information. My theory of similarities and dob 07/07 have nothing to do with you. ©2016 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX