COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY JANEZ VERMEREIN, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, BONANG MATHEBA, LIRA MOLAPO AND YOUR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES AND MAN CAVE

Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 To: , Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023, To: Good day Janez All the information that has to with A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES) must be removed from all your TV shows and the media.
My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. If you and your new presenters and business associates from all your TV shows and adverts don't stop and continue I'm going to sue but you already know this. This is not my first complaint. All DREAMS AND TWEETS on all my social networks should be removed from all your shows and career and returned to me. Don't use my information another show of The Man Cave, The Insider SA and The Morning Show and whatever else your doing on ETV and MNET. All the information you're using that has to do with A theory of allegorical names (A theory of similarities) should be returned to me. Remember only I can be contacted. Use your own personal information, dreams antpd tweets. DON'T use my blog to run shows and endorse yourselves because you're not similar. If you don't stop I'm going to sue. We are not entertaiment. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX