COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY THE SUNDAY TIMES, HERMAN MASHABA

Good day Mr Mashaba and ActionSA and The Sunday Times. Here's my complaint. https://x.com/florashoko_/status/1748992598826471615?t=nUhltb9iimx-GJVO_Ke4vg&s=08 Here's the article below. If truth be told, Bophuthatswana was more progressive than this ANC, writes @HermanMashaba https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/opinion-and-analysis/opinion/2024-01-21-anc-could-take-lessons-in-governance-from-bophuthatswanas-chief-lucas-mangope/ https://x.com/SundayTimesZA/status/1748948541114921209?t=MAkDUkA4TNLjX_XZwZ1ITg&s=08 Stolen Dream: I'm the one who dreamt about Lucas Mangope who was in my bedroom at house no 2019. Here's the DREAM I posted on #MM. https://www.facebook.com/100064156717555/posts/633271642154721/?app=fbl
Please refrain from running ActionSA with information posted on my facebook pages and twitter accounts. My DREAMS, posts and comments can't be used to endorse ActionSA and other political organisations or advance your career. I'm a DA member not ActionSA, Mantshegele™ Media has nothing to do with DA, ActionSA and Coalition government. Please remember that I'm not entertaiment and my copyrighted information isn't free. ANOTHER DREAM stolen from me; Has Sunday Times turned into another Tim Modise show, after the bridges in Joburg interview on his show I really don't expect this from you. Next time please use information you found from another ActionSA member. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2024 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX