COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: MAN CAVE SA ON MNET BY JANEZ VERMEREIN AND TOP BILLING, CONNECT, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, BONANG MATHEBA.

Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY JANEZ VERMEREIN. ALL SHOWS SHOWS ABOUT ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES) AND NO'S SIMILARITIES SHOULD BE CANCELLED. To: , , siv@iamsiv.com, Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2021 MNET AND DSTV
To: , , , , , , , On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 This show must be CANCELLED and everything else you do that's related to my information or I'm going to sue. I'm the one who came up with a theory of allegorical names (similarities) This information is based on my daughter's personal information and my dreams. Lira Molapo and Janez Vermerein started using my family information including our our dates of birth since 2006. My daughter was only 6 when they started harassing us. Janez is using my cv. Health, Wealth and Happiness is a company I worked for in 2006 not his model management. 07/07 is my birthday not the information he posted on his facebook page. Jonathan Boynton Lee posted on the internet that the show is a Dream show when it's about information from my twitter account, blog and Company that's based on DREAMS. Dreams I dream about when I'm sleeping at house no 2019 in Pretoria where we live. He toured Japan on the first Man Cave season promoting/looking for wingman which is a term that Neill Patrick Harris' character Barney came up with on his show. This is my daughter's dad's name. I'm the one who copyrighted this idea in 2009 and you have no permission. He has no permission and no copyright. I want the show cancelled. We're not entertainment. REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE THIS INFO NOW. You're using info from my twitter account and Facebook page based on my family's personal information and company WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Use your own personal information and stay out of mine. Plato's Allegory with Adam and Eve and Man Cave This information was copyrighted on my blog in 2011 and before. I'm the one who posts dreams I dream about. this is not a dream show. This is Mantshegele Media-2006 company info. Cancel the show or I'm going to sue. Use your own personal info and stay out of mine. Plato's Allegory this is about me 'on 07 December at 7pm' like my d.o.b 07/07 and bio. Please CANCEL Janez Vermerein, Bonang Matheba, Cardova Entertainment, Top billing and Connect and all their business associates and contact me please with my information. Don't endorse these paolethwyve been harassing me for the past 18 years. They're harassing my daughter'Naledi Catherine's who lives at house no 2019 too just because she's turned 19 in the year 2019 and 20 in 2020, 21 in 2021. These information was stolen from my twitter account and Facebook page since she 2013. This show must be CANCELLED and everything else you do that's related to my information or I'm going to sue. You're using info from my twitter account and Facebook page based on my family's personal information and company WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Please Refrain! Refrain! Refrain! All information to be taken down. Don't use my company and family information to sell, market, promote and endorse yourselves and other celebrities without my permission. My info is already copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. ©2021 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. On Fri, 16 Sep 2022 This show must be cancelled and everything else that's related to my info or I'm going to sue. I'm the one who came up with A theory of allegorical names (similarities) This info is based on my daughter's personal info and my dreams. Lira Molapo , Bonang Matheba and Janez Vermerein started using my family info including our our dates of birth since 2006. My daughter was only 6 when they started harassing us. Janez is using my cv. Health, Wealth and Happiness is a company I worked for in 2006 not his model management. 07/07 is my birthday not the information he posted on his facebook page. Jonathan Boynton Lee posted on the internet that the show is a DREAM show when it's my twitter accounts, blog and Company that's based on DREAMS? DREAMS I DREAM about when I'm sleeping at house no 2019. He toured Japan on the first Man Cave season promoting/looking for wingman which is a term that Neill Patrick Harris' character Barney came up with on his show. I'm the one who copyrighted this idea in before 2010 and they have no permission and copyright . pleae note that Janez Vermerein and Siv Ngesi, Jonathan Boynton Lee atent similar. I want the show cancelled. We're not entertainment. REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE. You're using info from my twitter account and facebook page based on my family's personal info and company WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Use your own personal info and that of your family and friends. Plato's Allegory with Adam and Eve and Janez Vermerein's "Man Cave" is not A theory of allegorical names (A theory of similarities) that I vame up with. my information shouldnt ne used to promote, endorse and adbance the careers of these people. this is my company information that i registered in 2006 and it can't be used by them. All the stolen and hacked information must be removed from them and returned. Look at this on 07 December at 7pm like my date of birth 07/07. Use your personal info. This is info and my bio and theory revolves around it. This info was copyrighted on my blog in 2011 and before. I'm the one who posts dreams I DREAM about. This is not a DREAM show. This is Mantshegele Media information and not Man Cave. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCELCANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL the show or I'm going to sue. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX