COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT & HRV BY THE RANAKA'S FAMILY: DINEO RANAKA AND THE RANAKA FAMILY.

Good day Dineo Ranaka, The Ranaka's and Mzansi Magic PLEASE CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL.
All the information stolen and hacked from all my social networks , DREAMS,TWEETS, MY FAMILY INFO AND BUSINESS IDEAS AND CONTACTS , POSYS AND COMMENTS because Dineo Ranaka, Manaka and her family and Mzansi Magic have no permission and copyright. All the information mentioned above based on my theory and dates of birth, activities happening at our house no 2019 in Pretoria should be removed and returned to me. She shouldn't use my information stolen and hacked from my social networks for her new show Sip and Talk. Remember that we are not entertainment. The show must be cancelled or I'm going to sue. This is just another show based on celebrities just like information on my social networks. This information has already been sold to different people in the US and she's using it without my permission. No matter how many cancellation emails I sent her she doesn't want to stop stealing my company information and use it in the black market to endorse and advance her career. My family and company information can't be sold, promoted, marketed or used to gain endorsements and shows. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. ©2024 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021, Re: Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Dineo Ranaka and the Ranaka family. To: , , , contact@saps.co.za> COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT & HRV BY THE RANAKA'S FAMILY Please use your own personal information and that of your family's and own business ideas. stay out of mine House of Flora Shoko™ SA Mantshegele™ Media media and info on my bio. All the information has to be removed from the Ranaka's including reality shows. It's based on information from my blog in 2012. You have #nopermission to advance the careers of your whole family with my business idea. #nocopyright. All this information has to be removed or I'm going to sue. Remove all my family and company information from all your family members, Connect, Cardova Entertainment and Tswelopele Productions or I'm going to sue. They're appearing on Top Billing after I dreamt about a family member . I want this information removed. The dream was about a family member, dreams on my Facebook page and manuscripts my relatives names and my career should be removed from all your family members and yours. Stop screaming at us via satellite, we're not entertainment. ©2021 Mantshegele Media-2006 All rights reserved. Mzansi Magic PROVINCIAL SAPS TRIO TASK TEAM SABC 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX