COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BOOK OF DREAMS AND UNDER SURVEILLANCE BY BASETSANA KHUMALO , JOHANNA MUKOKI, PATIENCE STEVENS (CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT AND TOP BILLING)

Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 Subject: COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT and HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BOOK OF DREAMS AND UNDER SURVEILLANCE BY LIRA MOLAPO, KELLY KHUMALO, KHANYI MBAU, BONANG MATHEBA, ENDEMOL, PUMLA HOPA, BASETSANA KHUMALO PATIENCE STEVENS (CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT AND TOP BILLING) To: , , , Cc: Good day Johanna Mukoki and Basetsana Khumalo Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 To: , Good day STOLEN MANUSCRIPTS NAMED BOOK OF DREAMS SUBMITTED BY N....AND BONANG MATHEBA. I'm the one who came up with #atheoryofallegoricalnames (similarities) and not BOITY THULO, BONANG MATHEBA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, LERATO KGANYAGO, KELLY KHUMALO, LIRA MOLAPO, KHANYI MBAU, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA AND JANEZ VERMEREIN.
Information about #BookofDreams. Excerpt's on my blog in 2012 & 2013. Don't publish all info hacked from my social networks, emails and twitter account or I'm going to sue. My theory and manuscripts were copyrighted in 2009 and excerpts is on my blog. Don't publish any info from my twitter acc or any information about my DREAM, family and company. The manuscript of 2013 "UNDER SURVEILLANCE" and "BOOK OF DREAMS" based on my DREAMS AND SIMILARITIES (celebs and others) shouldn't be published. All information you're using shouldn't have A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS AND TWEETS. The info is on my blog and twitter since 2011. I want all the information sent to you returned. If you don't I'm going to sue. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL MANUSCRIPTS SUBMITTED BASED ON DREAMS FROM MY TWITTER ACCOUNT. DON'T PUBLISH ANY BOOKS THAT HAS TO DO WITH A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES) I want all my information, book drafts, songs/lyrics returned to me all book drafts no book should be published for BONANG MATHEBA, CONNECT, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT. They hacked my Gmail account with information from 2010 to 2021 and removed my blog and are selling all my company and family information In the black market. I want all my information returned. The can't use it and cannot be paid for it. My company information is not for sale. This information cannot be published. The information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THE INFORMATION SENT BY BONANG MATHEBA, CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT. AND ALL THEIR PRESENTER'S There's info stolen from me in my bedroom is the following: Business registration documents of House of Flora Shoko and Flora Shoko Productions, manuscripts: Under Surveillance' and BOOK of DREAMS and CV s and Copyrighted tweets and all my company info about House of Flora Shoko drafts and (curtain making business info) Mantshegele™ Media info and documents compiled by me in connection with my company and ID book. THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. Reposting hacked info: [31/07] STALKER AND HACKER ALERT. Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance. To: "admin@bonangmatheba.com" , "endemol@endemol.co.za" , "endemol@endemol.com", "mykhanyimbau@gmail.com" , "khanyi@khanyimbau.co.za" CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THE SHOWS AND ALL HACKED AND STOLEN INFO . NO HACKED OR STOLEN INFO FROM ALL MY SOCIAL NETWORKS, TWITTER ACCOUNT. BLOG (DREAMS) AND FACEBOOK PAGE SHOULD BE USED. No copyrighted info should be copyrighted again. We're not entertainment. My DREAMS, twitter acc and facebook pages with information about A theory of Allegorical names (similarities) shouldn't be used. Copies of copyrighted tweets stolen shouldn't be used, sold, used to endorse or promote. All the info about Mantshegele™ Media and my family's personal and company info must be removed from the above mentioned celebrities. We are not entertainment THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2022 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, SA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX