CANCELLATION OF ALL DREAMS, POSTS AND COMMENTS BY BEYONCE KNOWLES

Date: Thu, May 2, 2024, To: , , , Cc: , , , Dear Beyonce Knowles and Jay Carter. Explain to Beyonce and Jay-Z that my company information on my Facebook pages has nothing to do with her and that we will be using this information with and that it's copyrighted. All the information, dreams, tweets and Facebook page comments with copyright cannot use by her in the new album. My personal information and that of my family cannot be used, she must use her own including dates of birth. Jay-Z already used the dream about Holy Grail in 2006. She said in one of the comments she was creative during the pandemic meanwhile it was me the info is on my twitter account I drew up all this document during the lockdown and wanted to publish them then but couldn't because of financial reasons. This picture is Date: Thu, May 2, 2024, CANCELLATION OF ALL DREAMS, POSTS COMMENTS AND INFORMATION STOLEN AND HACKED FROM MY X ACCOUNTS AND BLOGS. To: , , , Cc: , , , , Dear Beyonce Knowles and Jay Carter. Will you please explain to Beyonce and Jay-Z that my company information on my Facebook pages has nothing to do with her and that we will be using this information with and that it's copyrighted. Will you please assist. All the information, dreams, tweets and Facebook page comments with copyright cannot use by her in the new album. My personal information and that of my family cannot be used, she must use her own including dates of birth. If she uses any seams or information of dreams I had including . Jay-Z already used the dream about Holy Grail in 2006. She said in one of the comments she was creative during the pandemic meanwhile it was me the info is on my twitter account I drew up all this document during t lockdown and wanted to publish tit hen but couldn't. She's using information from my x account. All the information must be taken down. All the information must be taken down. She has no permisssion and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, South Africa. https://www.facebook.com/61550978453576/posts/pfbid02d8MVdNbSS14u7DveLwb3MJJDbY8wdVZ9ii5P2E91zGN4tBLSB8uXSCuzuNQEXepol/?mibextid=Hn3EexMF1WhlYZLE https://www.facebook.com/61550978453576/posts/pfbid02d8MVdNbSS14u7DveLwb3MJJDbY8wdVZ9ii5P2E91zGN4tBLSB8uXSCuzuNQEXepol/?app=fbl These people didn't bring intelligence, civilization, satellites & 'Atheoryofallegoricalnames' (Atheoryofsimilarities) here. They found them here. They keep coming to SA because of these things. CI, HARASSMENT & HRV BY #MICHELLE & #BARACKOBAMA #OPRAHWINFREY #BEYONCE #UKROYALS #UN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA