CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, BONANG MATHEBA, CONNECT, KELLY KHUMALO KHUMALO, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES & DAUGHTER KHANUKANI FROM USING A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES)

, Cc: , , , , Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021, Re: Manuscripts Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance To: , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , BONANG MATHEBA AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, LERATO KGANYAGO AND BASETSANA KHUMALO'S CONNECT AND MY CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS To : admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za 14/07/2016 STOP using my info to advance your career. STOP swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. Refrain from using my family info Catherine, Poppie, Naledi, my birthday 07/07, Our address 2019, Flora (GUCCI) and others, REFRAIN REFRAIN. Stop selling my company to other companies. Vodacom Durban July, Revlon, The DREAM on the 26/06/2016 as well other DREAMS about her on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP STALKING US. You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance yourselves and families. REMOVE all the information that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us in the media. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. South African Police Service. DATE: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 To: , , Cc: , , Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021, Re: Manuscripts Book of Dreams and Under Surveillance To: , , , , , , , , , <, , BONANG MATHEBA AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, LERATO KGANYAGO, BASETSANA KHUMALO'S CONNECT AND MY CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS To : admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: contact@saps.gov.za; complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za ; complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za 14/07/2016 STOP using my info to advance your career. STOP swearing at us on the media and stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. Refrain from using my family info Catherine, Poppie, Naledi, my birthday 07/07, Our address 2019, Flora (GUCCI), CURTAINS, and others, REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN. Stop selling my company information to other companies. Vodacom Durban JULY, Revlon, etc. The DREAM on the 26/06/2016 as well other DREAMS about ..... on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea. You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance yourselves and families. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us on the media. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2021 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. South African Police Service. June 2023 GOOD DAY DSTV AND NIVEA I sent you a complaint in 22/07 about BONANG MATHEBA you went ahead and endorsed her with the problem I sent. The product that BONANG MATHEBA did with you is the one that I use. Now you have an advert with a person named NALEDI. This is my daughter's name. My daughter is more beautiful than BONANG MATHEBA and the Naledi on the new NIVEA advert. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. [28/10/23] To all the houses that have Clash of the Choirs adverts posted on their walls. The producers of the show are using my personal information and information based on my family's personal and company information when they should be using their own. The show and all adverts must be cancelled. When the painters come knocking on your door asking for advertising space. Please refuse them to paint your walls. Don't allow them. Don't endorse them. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA'S CLASH OF THE CHOIRS AND MZANSI MAGIC (SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016) COTCSA IN 2013/2016 AND 2023 DATE [20/07] THE FIRST SHOW WAS BASED THE BELOW AND STOLE INFORMATION FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGES, BLOG AND SOCIAL NETWORKS COTCSA WITH 7 CHOIRS AND 7 JUDGES ON MZANSI MAGIC MY D.O.B IS ON 07/07. BONANG MATHEBA AND ALL THE JUDGES MUST USE THEIR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NOT MINE This show is based on personal information. My personal information is protected by POPI ACT. https://www.facebook.com/CLASHING THE CHOIRS SA/photos/a.492813617406526/562508093770411/?type=3&app=fbl! https://www.facebook.com/663908297/posts/pfbid02faMeHRAsqWGA5dYwdFUzYdHrAUbNB934EttEZmSyinrHoNJo1tRpPSLjU4E7cYLVl/?app=fbl ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA