CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS, DREAMS, DOCCIES, FAMILY INFORMATION AND COMPANY USED BY LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, CONNECT'S BASETSANA KHUMALO, PATIENCE STEVENS, BONANG MATHEBA STOLEN AND HACKED FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS. SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016 BASED ON A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES) DREAMS AND TWEETS FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS

To: , , , Cc: , SAPoliceService , Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 Thabiso Mahlaphe, Jacana Media, Blackbird Books, Basetsana Khumalo and Precious Moloi Motsepe of Motsepe Foundation. Please remember none of my information shouldn't be published by you or THABISO MAHLAPHE for all the celebrities mentioned above and for PRECIOUS MOLOI MOTSEPE, BASETSANA KHUMALO AND BONANG MATHEBA-. All the information submitted to you should be returned to me because it's stolen information and is based on my family. All my family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted. My book was submitted to you with copyright in 2013 but was rejected and sold to Bonang Matheba to publish A-Z based on similarities. My information was stolen from my facebook pages and my bedroom and in the black market without my permission. More information was submitted and should be returned All the information that has to do with a theory of allegorical names (similarities). All books drafts should be cancelled and removed from Precious Moloi Motsepe and the market and should be cancelled. DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T PUBLISH MY BOOKS DRAFTS, THEY ALREADY HAVE ISBN NO'S AND ALL THE INFORMATION THE INFORMATON SUBMITTED SHOULDN'T GR PUBLISHED. ALL THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE RETURNED. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL all my information from Basetsana Khumalo and Precious Moloi Motsepe Please note that Mantshegele ™ Media is not Motsepe Foundation and Connect and we have no association. Al the information used by Motsepe Foundation that has to with Mantshegele ™ Media and my personal information should be cancelled and returned to me or I'm going to sue. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Date: 2 Jun 2023 On Mon, 23 Jan 2023. GOOD DAY ALL DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T CONTACT LIRA MOLAPO, ENDEMOL, CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, JANEZ VERMEREIN AND JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA AND BONANG MATHEBA CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THE INFO LIRA MOLAPO SENT YOU AND ALL THE INFO THAT WAS STOLEN AND HACKED FROM MY BEDROOM DON'T USE IT TO ENDORSE AND ADVANCE YOUR CAREER AND ALL THE INFO MUST BE RETUNED. ALL MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFO DREAMS AND TWEETS SHOULDN'T BE USED BY YOU. CANCEL AND RETURN ALL THE INFO, BONANG MATHEBA AND LIRA MOLAPO SENT YOU. DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T PAY HER. All dreams removed from me should be used by you, I already explained that I'm going to use them with someone else. Me and you are only going to use a copy of BOOK OF DREAMS 2011 only the rest shouldn't be used or I'm going to sue? DON'T contact them either. LIRA MOLAPO AND BONANG MATHEBA have no copyright and no permissionn. All the DREAMS removed from my twitter account and Facebook pages shouldn't be used? My company info shouldn't be sold in the black market, DON'T use it to market, promote, andorse or advance your career and that of the people I DREAMT about. My info was stolen and hacked from my blog, twitter account , facebook pages and GMAIL accounts. My family personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. Please Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using information stolen and hacked from my social networks and blog. THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA