COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KHANYI MBAU , THE SCOOP AND BONANG MATHEBA

Date: Fri, Nov 10, 2023, To: , Cc: , , , , COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KHANYI MBAU AND THE SCOOP Message sent to Khanyi Mbau, The Scoop and SABC3. I want all my information removed from everything you do. I want you to cancel THE SCOOP from the SABC3 because it's based on information you stole from me. I want you to STOP harassing and exploiting me and my FAMILY AND COMPANY. This is my company information and I want you to refrain from using it. A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES has nothing to do with you and Katch with Khanyi (show) I'm going to sue R500 million now. The information on my twitter account isn't free, it's copyrighted and you're using it to promote this idiot who doesn't have the intelligence to come up with her own idea. My information was never ever about her. I never dreamt about her. I'm going to sue. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. All the information must be removed from your website and the media. She has no permission and no copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. https://www.facebook.com/100007620360062/posts/pfbid0rAqMCZu9hXzomSMEByiGY88faepsyJJKTkSsMo1umn1YuDwwaAsmchJPc5mKT1ynl/?app=fbl Date: 26 Oct 2016 ART DESIGNS: 46664, PHARRELL Williams, BONANG MATHEBA AND REVLON, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, BASETSANA KHUMALO. PATIENCE STEVENS (Top Billing), KHANYI MBAU, KELLY KHUMALO, FLORENCE MASEBE, LERATO MOLAPO (LIRA), ROBIN KOHL, MONIEFAH BROWN AND LISA LOEB (CAS NO 23/03/2016) MINNIE DLAMINI, FRIEDA GIANNINI AND GUCCI(FLORA BY GUCCI) On September 16, 2016 On August 23, 2016 Re: Bonang Matheba, Jeannie D and Top Billing Khanyi Mbau, Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba and Jeannie D, Lira Molapo must stop using my emails hacked from my Gmail and Yahoo account to advance and enrich their careers. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved On Fri, Oct 9, 2020, DEAR SAPS Copyright Infringement Harassment and Human Rights Violation: Khanyi Mbau and The Scoop on SABC3 uses all information from my twitter account since 2013 with Endemol (makers of Isidingo) claims to have been born at hospital called Florence in Johannesburg. She uses my company illegally and stalks everyone on my social networks and uses my company to get publicity with Top Billing and Connect. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2020 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA