COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY HALLE BERRY

Date: Fri, Sep 22, 2023 To: HELLO AGAIN HALLE BERRY, Gucci Westman and REVLON I don't think I have to ask you again remove all information about my family and company. You, Revlon and Bonang Matheba must stop using Mantshegele ™Media to endorse and advance your careers. My family's informaton is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again? All the info they hacked and stole from me to secure a Revlon deal for Bonang Matheba from Gucci Westman must be returned. You have right to use my company information to advance your career or use it to get copyright. If you don't return or remove my family and company information from the your websites it stop making documentaries with my dreams in Book of Dreams of 2011. I'm going to sue. My book was stolen from Jacana Media in 2012 and store published for Bonang Matheba in 2017. A Thor of allegorical names similarities has nothing to do with you or dreams, tweets I dream about at house no 2019 in Pretoria. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP USING MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATON IN THE BLACK MARKET AND DON'T PAY FOR IT. ALL THE INFORMATION FROM MANTSHEGELE MEDIA MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR CAREER, WEBSITES AND THE MEDIA. YOU HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. PRETORIA, GAUTENG SOUTH AFRICA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA