Copyright Infringement, Harassment, and Human Rights Violation

To: , , Please don't contact Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo and Patience Stevens, Connect, Cardova Entertainment, Expresso Show on SABC and all her contacts. Thuso Mbedu (my dob?) Naledi Radebe (using my daughter's name, image and personal information) Poppy Karabo (using my mom's name and our family info) Lorna Maseko (my dob) Zozibini Tunzi (our physical address 2019) Khanyi Mbau (company info with Mandela Bay Pictures) Kelly Khumalo (company info) Somizi Mhlongo (my family history) The old Top Billing crew, Jeanne De Gouveia Janez Vermerein Joanne Strauss Micheal Mol (Flora margarine) Siv Ngesi Minnie Dlamini (who's using all my family's personal information) They're using my hacked and stolen information without my permission. Please don't contact them or pay for the information they stole from my social networks. All the information is copyrighted and is already on my blog. Books - Under Surveillance, Book of Dreams and the ... already have ISBN no's. Don't publish, that's what they're selling information from my twitter account and copyrighted info. The information was stolen from my bedroom. They have no permission and no copyright. Copyright (c) 2024 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA