COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY HEAL LA FOUNDATION , NOMCEBO ZIKODE AND GLOBAL GIFT GALA again.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY NOMCEBO ZIKODE, HEAL LA FOUNDATION AND GLOBAL GIFT GALA
https://x.com/florashoko_/status/1744083273699987534?t=doIC7INL74BNqspDNsUpSg&s=19 CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL all the information that you're using that was stolen and hacked from my X account and all my social networks. My manuscript has dreams about ny daughter Naledi and Michael Jackson. Dont use the information to endorse yourselves without my permission. https://www.snl24.com/dailysun/celebs/nomcebo-zikode-honoured-by-jackson-family-in-paris-20240607?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1DCYKb_Uwdk9at91tjyz8OzEYJQ0zoTDhefgH5ykNfG87GnXmlrZVkZVk_aem_AYXShBH2eOEQ4xPh2gE-SOCEPL7cycfufzVO981VALToR5rat6KNjL7BfFMP8DwXjSsFI90CjVuy2DXda5_yAMCd South African Grammy award-winner Nomcebo Zikode is continuing to make strikes globally following receiving an honorary medal from the Michael Jackson Heal The World Foundation. The multi-platinum-selling singer – popular for her hit song Jerusalema – recently jetted off to France to perform at the Cannes Film Festival Nice, France (05 June 2024) - The multi-platinum-selling, Grammy Award-winning Nomcebo Zikode reflects on her two-week escapade to France, as a performer at Cannes Film Festival. Nomcebo was booked to perform at the 10th edition Global Gift Gala ceremony. She was a headliner alongside the American singer-songwriter, Christina Milian, Eva Longoria. (they're using my company info to endorse themselves without ny permission and they aren't similar. They're stalkers and are Bonang Matheba's associates) Nomcebo was also awarded in France: She received an honorary medal from the Michael Jackson “Heal The World” Foundation, being recognized as an international icon in arts and culture, through her musical contribution. COMPLAINT Please stop using my family's personal information to endorse a s advance the careers of yourselves and other people who aren't similar. I emailed you and told you I was born on 07/07. This makes this information mine since I was born not yours, Michael Jackson's or Global Gift Gala's. I'm the one who came up with a theory allegorical names (A theory of similarities) Just because she's married to the son of Debra and it happens to be your mom's name, it doesn't make her similar. 'A theory of similarities' is based on my dreams about Zion Christian Church (not hers or yours) Debra Fraser wasn't a ZCC members and wasn't similar. Your mother in law Debra is also not similar. Please use your own dreams and that of all your family members and the people you contact not mines. I'm the one who posted similarities with Zion that I drafted in April and years before. Today you're using the information to award an unsimilar person who's stealing information from my company to endorse herself because she's not similar. Please use your own dreams and dates of birth and Religion,don't use mine. My personal information is protected by POPI ACT. If you don't stop I'm going to sue. Please stop using my family and company information to endorse yourself. This is my information. This woman's name isn't similar . Stop using her to endorse your mom or I'm going to sue. She's not the daughter of Debra Fraser. My information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. Only Mantshegele ™ Media should be contacted. You have no permission and no copyright. Copyright © 2024 Mantshegele ™ Media all rights reserved. Date: Jun 8, 2024, 02:00 To: Dear Nomcebo Zikode Please refrain from using my twitter account, family and company information to endorse and entertain the world. You're using the information I posted on my X account about Jerusalem and recorded a song called Inkanyezi? because I posted a picture of my daughter Naledi on it. Naledi means Star/Inkanyezi. While this is a common name please use your own child's name or your own name, don't use mine daughter's name and information from my twitter account and family. The similarity with the Jackson family is about Catherine, you have no right to use my family's personal information. Please note that you and Debra Fraser aren't similar 'A theory of similarities' is my idea not yours. Please stop using it. All the information must be removed from the media and your social networks. My daughter's names, personal information, theory and company information has nothing to do with you. Don't use my information to entertainment the world. If you don't stop using, I'm going to sue. Change the song title and name it after your own children's. You have no permission and no. https://florencemshoko.blogspot.com/2024/06/copyright-infringement-harassment-and_7.html. Mantshegele™ Media all rights reserved. Pretoria, South Africa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA