COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY NOMCEBO ZIKODE

To: bookings@nomcebozikode.co.za minister@saps.gov.za>, , , , Nomcebo Zikode Please refrain from using my twitter account, family and company information to endorse and entertain the world. You're using the information I posted on my X account about Jerusalem and recorded a song called Inkanyezi? because I posted a picture of my daughter Naledi on it. Naledi means Star/Inkanyezi. While this is a common name please use your own child's name or your own name, don't use mine daughter's name and information from my twitter account and family.
The similarity with the Jackson family is about Catherine a d since you're not related to one, you have no right to use my family's personal information. Please note that you and Debra Fraser aren't similar. A theory of similarities is my idea not yours. Please stop using it the Jerusalem, Jackson and still to be recorded Inkanyezi and my family information, dreams, posts that you steal from my social networks to endorse yourself.You are not similar and never will be. https://florencemshoko.blogspot.com/2024/06/copyright-infringement-harassment-and_7.html. Mantshegele™ Media all rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA