COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KHANYI MBAU AND THE SCOOP AND BONANG MATHEBA

endemol@endemol.com, endemol@endemol.co.za Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023, To: , , , Cc: , , , , , >, , , COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KHANYI MBAU AND THE SCOOP Message sent to Khanyi Mbau, The Scoop and SABC3. Dear Khanyi Mbau I want all my info removed from everything you do. I want you to cancel THE SCOOP from the SABC3 because it's based on information you stole from Nonhle Thema which was meant for Khanyi Magubane not you. I want you to STOP harassing and exploiting me and my FAMILY AND COMPANY. This is my company information and I want you to refrain from using it. A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES has nothing to do with you. She did the same with Katch with Khanyi and I had her removed from ETV. I want the show removed or I'm going to sue R500 million now. The information on my twitter account isn't free, it's copyrighted and you're using it to promote this idiot who doesn't have the intelligence to come up with her own idea.Check on Google+. This con of yours already knows all this. I've been contacting her since 2013. The info Nonhle Thema gave to her was supposed to be Khanyi Magubane's not hers. That's how all this started with a letter to Khanyi Magubane that she made to be about her when it wasn't. My information was never ever about her. I never dreamt about her. She's not similar never will be. I'm going to sue. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. All the information must be removed from your website and the media. Don't use it endorse or advance your career with it. CANCEL all my stolen and hacked information from all social networks or I'm going to sue. She has no permission and no copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. https://www.facebook.com/100007620360062/posts/pfbid0rAqMCZu9hXzomSMEByiGY88faepsyJJKTkSsMo1umn1YuDwwaAsmchJPc5mKT1ynl/?app=fbl Date: 26 Oct 2016 Art Designs: 46664, Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba and Revlon, Jeannie de Gouveia, BASETSANA KHUMALO. PATIENCE STEVENS (Top Billing), KHANYI MBAU, KELLY KHUMALO, FLORENCE MASEBE, LERATO MOLAPO KOHL(LIRA), ROBIN KOHL, MONIEFAH BROWN AND LISA LOEB (CAS NO 23/03/2016) MINNIE DLAMINI, FRIEDA GIANNINI AND GUCCI(FLORA BY GUCCI) On September 16, 2016 Will you please return all emails and documents that were sent to you by Bonang Matheba. My manuscripts Under Surveillance and Book of dreams, songs, 'a theory of allegorical names' document and 'book of dreams' and (all info about House Of Flora Shoko, All emails sent to the media) have not been published, they were stolen and Bonang uses my work to buy your Revlon endorsements. My pictures and cv's should be returned or I'll sue. EMAIL ALL MY INFORMATION BACK. ALL INFO TO BE POSTED TO ME AT THE ADDRESS PROVIDED. They should be returned and not to be used by her Revlon and Halle Berry. Mantshegele® Media all rights reserved. On August 23, 2016 Good day Re: Bonang Matheba, Jeannie D and Top Billing Will you please remove Nonhle Thema, Khanyi, Pharell Williams, Bonang Matheba and Jeannie D, Lira Molapo Kohl, from using emails hacked from my Gmail and Yahoo account to advance and enrich their careers. MY GMAIL AND ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND ALL MY EMAILS STOLEN. THE HACKERS HAVE STOLEN FOUR FACEBOOK PAGES, TWITTER ACCOUNT, SKYPE ACCOUNT, PAYPAL, ZORPIA, CAREERJUNCTION, ALL EMAILS FROM MY GMAIL ACCOUNT FROM 2010-2016 AND MANY OTHERS THAT WERE LINKED TO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT. MY IDEAS AND WORK ARE ALL OVER THE NEWSPAPERS UNDER THESE PEOPLE'S NAMES. THEY USING THEM TO APPROVE MY STOLEN IDEAS. ALL POSTS ON MY GOOGLE+ WERE ALSO REMOVED. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA