COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, JACANA MEDIA AND UN

On Friday, 10 May 2019, To: "admin@bonangmatheba.com" , "Patience@topbilling.com" , "Jeannnie@topbilling.com" , Good day All, Bonang Matheba, Top Billing, Blackbird Boos , Jacana Media and the United Nations Cancel , cancel. cancel all information she sent you and all infirmatiin she stoke from my social networjs. It's stolen she has no permission. she's using stolen/ hacked information.Please remove her now. I'm working with the police to remove her. Do not sell my company and documents to other comoaniues and Michelle and Barack Obama. Use your own family information and to advance your career. Don't contact the International Criminal Court with my company information that you hacked and copyrighted when the document is already copyrighted. Refrain, Refrain, Refrain. © 2019 Mantshegelemedia All rights reserved Date: 10 Dec 2016 Re: CAS no 23/03/2016 SAPS Re: AKA, Dreamworks and Shoko Festival, Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo, Jeannie De Gouveia, Top Billing and Cardova Entertainment Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia (2) To: admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: complaints@ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za RE: Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia (A theory of Allegorical Names, a theory of similarities) cas no 23/03/2016 SAPS I was just letting you know that I have lodged a complaint against you at the saps for the use of my company information, dreams from my social networks, information that has to do with my family that you using to make it yours. Stop using my information to advance your career. Stop swearing at us on the media and definitely stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US. You and Top Billing Stop should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities to advance yourself and family. I am giving the last warning. REMOVE all information that has to do with my family. South African Police Service, IPID. No permission, no copyright. ©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Date: 10 Dec 2016 Re: CAS no 23/03/2016 Re: AKA, Dreamworks and Shoko Festival, Bonang Matheba, Basetsana Khumalo, Jeannie De Gouveia, Top Billing and Cardova Entertainment To: admin@bonangmatheba.com CC: complaints@ipid.gov.za contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za RE: Bonang Matheba and Jeannie de Gouveia (A theory of Allegorical Names, a theory of similarities) cas no 23/03/2016 Soshanguve SAPS Stop selling my company to other companies. Vodacom Durban July, Revlon, Living Legends, The dream about Madonna on the 26/06/2016 as well other dreams about her on my twitter account in 2013 are my idea, STAY AWAY. STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STALKING US. You and Top Billing Stop should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities to advance yourself and family. I am giving the last warning. REMOVE all information that has to do with my family. Please stop harassing me and my family and stop lying about us on the media. We have never met. South African Police Service, IPID. No permission, no copyright. ©2019 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA