SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016 AGAINST LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, TABBY MOLAPO, MONIEFAH BROWN AND LISA LOEB AND LEANNE MANAS

To: , , On Jun 16, 2024, On Jan 27, 2024 DEAR LEANNE MANAS AND THE SABC Will you please REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN from using my family and company information to endorse and advance your careers and using for the SABC. Will you STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP using hacked and stolen information from my social networks and bedroom that was sold to Lira Molapo in the black market to get publicity and do inserts at the SABC. Will Leave Manas please stop using activities that happen at house no 2019, posts and comments from my social networks and copyrighted information in the SABC news. She must stop stalking me The information that you and Lira Molapo are using at the SABC and the media was stolen and hacked from my social networks and stolen from my bedroom. Don't contact your family with my company information, dreams and tweets, posts ,comments and manuscripts, A theory of allegorical names (A theory of similarities) has nothing to do with you. Please STOP using my company information to entertain the whole SA. I want you to know that the stolen and hacked information about my family and DREAMS that I DREAM about when I sleep at house no 2019 in my bedroom in Pretoria have nothing to do with you. Please use your own dreams and family information. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU'RE USING that you got from Lira Molapo, Connect and Bonang Matheba at the SABC. Please remember that my family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. Remember that I'm not entertaiment and that you, Lira Molapo and the SABC have no right to use my family's personal information to endorse and advance you careers all my information must be returned. You have no permission and no copyright. Lira Molapo, Vusiwe Ngcobo and Leanne Manas and the whole SABC news team are not similar. Lira Molapo is using and selling my family and company information in the black market that was hacked and stolen from my bedroom in the black market. I want you to STOP STOP STOP using it. Please use your own family names and information and dreams that of Lira Molapo and the SABC's not mine. If you don't stop I'm going to sue. ©2024 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022, RE: SOSHANGUVE SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016 AGAINST LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL , TABBY MOLAPO, MONIEFAH BROWN, LISA LOEB AND KEANBE MANAS Date: 14 MAR 2017 Cc: SAPoliceService , , , Complaints.Gauteng@ipid.gov.za Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams 2012, Under Surveillance (2009) This information has been on my blog since 2011. All this info was posted on my blog which was hacked. This is personal information, it cannot be used. This info is in my manuscript Book of Dreams. Everyone must come up with their own personal information and dreams. My manuscript has been sent to many publishers here in SA that's where you stole it from. Please remove l her and contact me. ©2017 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Re: A theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) Book of Dreams 2012, Under Surveillance (2009) This information has been on my blog since 2011. All this info was posted on my blog which was hacked. This is personal information, it cannot be used. This info is in my manuscript posted on my blog. This is personal information, it can't be used. This info is in Book of Dreams(2011) which was hacked. My manuscript has been sent to many publishers here in SA and you have stolen this manuscript. Please contact me only. ©2017 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU AND NADIA NAKAI: YOUNG , SINGLE AND AFRICAN ON NETFLIX

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA