CANCELLATION OF ALL HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO ( CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS) BY BONANG MATHEBA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, KELLY KHUMALO, KHANYI MBAU, CONNECT & CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT. SOSHANGUVE SAPS CAS NO 23/06/2016

Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2024 Good day all Will you please return all the information that was sent to you by Bonang Matheba, Khanyi Mbau, Connect and Cardova Entertainment that was hacked and stolen from my blog, emails and bedroom and all social networks All the information was sent to you must be returned and can't be used. Remember that I sent you emails in connection with the stolen information and wanted a case no. I still didn't get one till today. Now that the information has been sent to you please return It. Don't use my family and company information. Noone has permission and no one has been approved. Only I can be contacted. Date: Jun 24, 2024, To: , , Cc: complaints@ipid.gov.za > , , , , Good day CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL MY CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS FROM WOOLWORTHS. BONANG MATHEBA can't use my stolen and hacked emails to endorse and advance her career On Tue, Mar 28, 2023, Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 To: , , , , Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022, CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS, DREAMS ,DOCCIES, FAMILY INFORMATION AND COMPANIES USED BY CONNECT'S BASETSANA KHUMALO AND PATIENCE STEVENS, BONANG MATHEBA AND LIRA MOLAPO STOLEN AND HACKED FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS INCLUDING CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS (House of Flora Shoko) All the information that was sent to you by the above mentioned people should be returned to me. All information hacked and stolen info that was sent SHOULDN'T , SHOULDN'T, SHOULDN'T SHOULDN'T SHOULDN'T be used to sell, promote, market and endorse celebrities mentioned on my facebook pages that I dream about. The information has been copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. No-one has a right to pay or use the info. It's stolen and should be returned. My information has been copyrighted long before 2011. My family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. ALL THE INFO MUSTN'T BE USED AND MUST BE RETURNED. ©2022 HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HAS TO DO WITH MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATION. I'm the one who came up with #atheoryofallegoricalnames & not #BonangMatheba, #KhanyiMbau #KellyKhumalo #LiraMolapo or #Topbilling, ENDEMOL @WOOLWORTHS_SA @Basetsana Kumalo, Patience Stevens, Jeannie de Gouveia or Janez Vermerein or Jonathan- Boynton Lee, Noni Gasa, Simone Gray, CONNECT, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT or the @UKRoyals. All DREAMS hacked and stolen from my blog and twitter account and facebook page about ALLEGORICAL NAMES (similarities), my family's personal information (names and dates of birth 07 JULY, NOVEMBER) POPPY, NALEDI, THABO, (GUCCI) and company, ADDRESS (2019) my manuscript BOOK OF DREAMS) , UNDERWEAR, should be REMOVED REMOVED REMOVED FROM WOOLWORTHS, BONANG MATHEBA BASETSANA KHUMALO AND ALL HER CONTACTS. ALL THE INFORMATION that she submitted to Woolworths and other companies should be CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED CANCELLED and returned to me. I'm going to sue. More info's on https://t.co/Mxp9XLCST3 https://t.co/CwCF6N0kKo ©2024 Mantshegele™ Media all rights reserved. Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020, To: , , , , SAPoliceService , , , Will you please cancel Bonang Matheba and Basetsana Khumalo and presenters of Top Billing, Connect & Cardova Entertainment from selling my companies to Woolworths and Valumax. She uses names of people I contact and conversations I have with friends to promote and market herself. I want House of Flora Shoko (curtain making business) removed from Woolworths and Bonang or Basetsana Khumalo because this company was started in 2010. A Very Bonang year based on my address 2019, on SABC1 is about the year 2019. My mom's name POPPIE vs Karabo POPPY, BONANG Matheba's book A-Z based on similarities from all my social networks, published in July 2017 when my bday is 07/07 All information to be cancelled and sent back to me. DO NOT, DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T use my information. Our personal information is protected by POPI ACT. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z Carter.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA AND BEYONCE KNOWLES