COPYRIGHT INFRINEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BYEXPRESSO SHOW AND ABSA'S DREAM STORIES ON SABC 3, AFTERNOON EXPRESS ON SABC 3, THE MORNING SHOW AND DREAM INTERPRETATION ON ETV, THE RISING ON SABC 1,CONNECT ,CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT.

Date: Jul 17, 2024, To: , , contact@sabc.co.za>, , Cc: , RE: EXPRESSO SHOW AND ABSA'S DREAM STORIES ON SABC 3, AFTERNOON EXPRESS ON SABC 3, THE MORNING SHOW AND DREAM INTERPRETATION ON ETV, THE RISING ON SABC 1,CONNECT ,CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT. All these shows are using information based on my twitter account hacked and stolen from my emails and bedroom and is already copyrighted on my social networks. The information must be returned. All the information they're using is posted on my blog, facebook pages and twitter accounts of Mantshegele™ Media. The other information the above-mentioned people keep sending you was stolen from my bedroom and it's being sold in the black market. The rest is posted on my blogs. This information can't be used to endorse, promote and sold in the black market because it's copyrighted. My theory of Allegorical names (A theory of similarities) has been copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel all the information. Thi is Mantshegele™ Media information and is based on my dreams. You're making everything and everyone that comes to your show similar including the food you cook, the ANC (I'm a DA member), everyone who writes to them on the ABSA dream stories on Expresso b on SABC 3, Nelson Mandela Foundation and your spreading false information. Noone has permission and copyrighted. ©2024 Mantshegele ™ Media all rights reserved. ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Flora M. Shoko Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2024, 12:05 CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS, DREAMS, DOCCIES, FAMILY INFORMATION AND COMPANY USED BY LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, BONANG MATHEBA, KHANYI MBAU, JANEZ VERMEREIN, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA AND STOLEN & HACKED INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS BASED ON A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (A THEORY OF SIMILARITIES) (ALL COPYRIGHTED) To: Police Complaints (GPSAS) , , On Sun, Jun 30, 2024, To: Cc: , , Date: Aug 15, 2023, To:, , Cc: , , Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 Please remember my information shouldn't be published. All the information submitted to you should be returned to me because it's stolen information and is based on my family and company. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighed. My information was stolen and hacked from my social networks and bedroom. It's being sold in the black market without my permission. All books drafts should be cancelled and removed from you. DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T PUBLISH MY BOOKS, DRAFTS, STOLEN AND HACKED DOCUMENTS SENT TO YOU BY BONANG MATHEBA, CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT. ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HAS SUBMITTED TO YOU SHOULDN'T BE PUBLISHED OR USED TO GET PUBLICITY. THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE RETURNED. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL all my information fromm all of Basetsana Khumalo's shows and associates. All the information used by CONNECT, AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT that has to with Mantshegele ™ Media and my family's personal information should be cancelled and returned to me or I'm going to sue. You have no permission and no copyright. Florence M. Shoko CEO ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Date: 2 Jun 2023 On Mon, 23 Jan 2023. GOOD DAY ALL DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T CONTACT LIRA MOLAPO, ENDEMOL, CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT AND BONANG MATHEBA ALL MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATION DREAMS AND TWEETS SHOULDN'T BE USED BY YOU. CANCEL AND RETURN ALL THE INFO, BONANG MATHEBA AND LIRA MOLAPO SENT YOU. DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T PAY HER. All dreams removed from me should be used by you, I already explained that I'm going to use them with someone else. My company information shouldn't be sold in the black market, don't use it to market, promote, endorse or advance your career and that of the people I DREAMT about. My info was stolen and hacked from my blog, twitter account , facebook pages and emails. My family personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. Please Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using information stolen and hacked from my social networks and blog. THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA