COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA, SAPS CAS NO 23/03/2016

To: admin@bonangmatheba.com, info@topbilling.com, info@connect.com, , fcs@saps.gov.za, gp.fc.secretary@saps.gov.za, minister
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 All the information about the ff including titles and contents and interpretations shouldn't be used. admin@bonangmatheba.com, contact@saps.gov.za complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za complaints@ipid.gov.za gauteng@saps.gov.za 14/07/2016 STOP using my info to advance your career. Stop using the document I sent you to advance your career and that of Jeannie D. My birthday 07/07, Our address 2019, Curtains making business and others, REFRAIN. Stop selling my company to other companies including Revlon, MTN, WOOLWORTHS, HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO (CURTAINS) The dream about on the as well ALL DREAMS about ME AND OTHER CELEBS on my twitter account SINCE 2013 are my idea. You and Top Billing should stop using “A theory of allegorical names/similarities’ to advance careers and that of your family. REMOVE all info that has to do with my family and company. All the information from my social networks must be removed from your websites, shows and the media. My family's personal information is protected by POPI. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted. Please note that we are not entertainment. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING MY COMPANY INFORMATON TO ENDORSE AND ADVANCE YOUR CAREERS. ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PRETORIA, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA. Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BONANG MATHEBA Cc: , , , , , , , Please note that I never sent BONANG MATHEBA , BASETSANA KHUMALO, CONNECT, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT my companies information except for CANCELLATION LETTERS and that my emails were HACKED AND STOLEN yesterday and THAT TWEETS AND DREAMS removed from my twitter accounts. They informaton must be returned and can't be used. All book drafts and celebrities I dream about should be removed from your shows. My family's personal information is protected by POPI. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted. REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN REFRAIN FROM USING MY COMPANY INFORMATON TO ENDORSE AND ADVANCE YOUR CAREER. ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PRETORIA, GAUTENG, SOUTH AFRICA On Sat, 18 Nov 2023, All information from my social networks stated above shouldn't be used by you and your friends and celebrities to publish books and run your shows and magazines and newspapers. Don't encourage others to do so. My theory and idea has been copyrighted. Dony use them to written about similarities between abuse this isn't about you. This is my company information and you have no permission. ©2020 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Date: Monday, November 25, 2019 To: complaints@ipid.gov.za" > , > "complaints.gauteng@ipid.gov.za" > , "corruption@saps.gov.za" , "gpprovcommpa@saps.org.za" On Sunday, October 20, 2019 Manuscripts : Book of dreams and Under Surveillance 2009 My manuscript's shouldn't be published by anyone. They're based on personal information info about me and my dreams. No one has a right to publish them. No one has a right to copyright copyrighted info. All the information is on my blog and Google+, twitter account and MM page. No permission, No copyright. ©2018 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: LIRA MOLAPO, ROBIN KOHL, BONANG MATHEBA, JEANNIE DE GOUVEIA, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, CONNECT. SAPS SOSHANGUVE CAS NO 23/03/2016 , soshanguve.secretary@saps.gov.za , "Info@nmf.org" , Cc:, saps@saps.gov.za, Date: Mar 29, 2017 COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OF A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES SIMILARITIES 2011. They stole all my contacts via satellite and hacked my emails and phone no's to advance their careers. ©2020 Mantshegele Media All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA