COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LIRA MOLAPO, BONANG MATHEBA, SOMIZI MHLONGO, CONNECT, KHANYI MBAU AND KELLY KHUMALO.

Date: Fri, Sep 1, 2023, To: , , , , , , , Cc: , , I warning you again about the use of my information that was stolen from my bedroom and hacked from my social networks that was sent and sold to you without my permission. My book drafts 'Book of Dreams' that was sent to you cannot be used. You have used my first manuscript Book of Dream and turned into HERSTORY at Random Publishers and used to endorse yourself, Robin Kohl and Lisa Loeb. I want you to refrain from using my information again to publish more books. Remove all information about my family and activities, events conditions that happen at house no 2019. The information from my book drafts is posted on my blog. All the information that was stolen from my facebook can't be used. My document A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES' similarities can't be used but must be returned including all lyrics for my music. This is the music I wrote for my daughter. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. You have no permission and no copyright. All emails stolen from my Gmail accounts should be returned and not used, sold and promoted by anyone. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA