COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KATY PERRY

Date: Jul 14, 2024, To: Cc: , , Hi Flora, Thanks for reaching out! One of our customer service agents will get back to you during our normal business hours, Monday - Friday 9AM - 4PM PST. Cheers, De Soi Team On Sun, Jul 14 2024 Good day Katy Perry and Universal Music. Will you please remove my daughter's personal inform ation from Katy Perry and her old and new album. The information is based on my daughter Catherine. I'm the one who came up with a theory of allegorical names (a theory of similarities) this information is about us not Katy Perry. It was Albert Einstein who was born on 14/3. I made similarities' with my dreams that she uses to endorse herself and advance her career without our permission. Look at her website it says "do not sell my personal information " but her information is based on my daughter's personal information and my dreams.The videos might also be based on my dreams again just like Roar based on Adam and Eve.
My dreams and posts, comments, accounts are copyrighted, why is she copyrighting, copyrighted information again. See the information I posted about my daughter Catherine , on my x account and the similarities she has with Albert Einstein and my tweet about the 14/3. Our personal information can't be her personal information, she's not South African, a ZCC member, related to a Hermann or dream about Albert Einstein, I do. This is our personal information not hers. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. She has no permission and no copyright. Please remember that we are not entertainment. All the information stolen and hacked from my social networks must be removed or I'm going to sue. Her first album Roar about Eve and the jungle was made from my daughter's personal information and my dreams, I'm the one who dreamt about Adam and Eve and the jungle. She's doing it again with this album. She's using my business idea and dreams to advance her career? Why? Why isn't she using her own dreams or her own personal information. This album is based on my dreams and I warned her.
The same goes for the T-shirt designs they are also on my X account. Please remove my information, it has nothing to do with her. This explanation below doesn't even correspond. "Katy Perry Reveals Heartfelt Story Behind Her Upcoming Album ‘143’ | Entertainment | mcduffieprogress.com" https://www.mcduffieprogress.com/lifestyles/entertainment/katy-perry-reveals-heartfelt-story-behind-her-upcoming-album-143/video_69b3aafa-987f-585a-a471-d5d8f8d1fc80.html My daughter's information: https://x.com/florenceshoko/status/1108413779019214848?t=5lsGURvkBPEM2hzr617XNw&s=19 Katy Perry's X. https://x.com/florashoko_/status/1809471849308328261?t=-l2rl-9_xuRq0i8wamAUEw&s=19 ©2024 Mantshegele Media all rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA