Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Florence Masebe

Date: Wed, Jul 24, 2024, A Woman Claiming To Be Florence Masebe Continues To Harass The Actress - Youth Village To: Cc: Press Council
You didn't interview me please do a retraction immediately. I'm going to sue you too. On Wed, Jul 24, 2024, Good morning Lebo Tleane and Florence Masebe I hope this email finds you well. All the letters are accurate except for a few spelling mistakes. You did the same thing here by publishing this article below without contacting me first. It's true my name is Florence but when did I tell you that I'm Florence Masebe because you never contacted me? My name is Florence M. Shoko. "A Woman Claiming To Be Florence Masebe Continues To Harass The Actress - Youth Village" https://youthvillage.co.za/2020/10/a-woman-claiming-to-be-florence-masebe-continues-to-harass-the-actress/ ""I Will Find You & Deal With You," Florence Masebe Sends A Message To The Woman Harassing Her - Youth Village" https://youthvillage.co.za/2017/11/will-find-deal-florence-masebe-sends-message-woman-harassing/ How does one even respond to such manure? This excuse of a human being has chosen the wrong subject to seek attention with. If you know who this person is, do warn them about my inborn intolerance for crap. Thi levhelwi! Thi ḓowelwi! Thi pengelwi! I will find you & deal with U! To Florence Masebe I'm still waiting for you to come deal with me. You're the one who seeks attention and fame by using information from my social networks. I really don't know what you mean by manure unfortunately, are you referring to the things you do? Seeking fame with my personal and my company information without my permission? How many times must I tell you not to use my family's personal information and information posted on my social networks? The bottom part unfortunately I don't understand. I'm tswana speaking. ""Thank You for the Beautiful Ride," Florence Masebe Bids Skeem Saam Farewell - Youth Village" https://youthvillage.co.za/2024/06/thank-you-for-the-beautiful-ride-florence-masebe-bids-skeem-saam-farewell/ I studied in Turfloop like in the Skeem Saam article. I know you hate to hear this but Skeem Saam is also written about me (ever since it's inception) and people in my ward. Cas no 23/03/2016 is proof of that. I'm the one who went to Turfloop. The information is on my facebook page again after it was hacked and now on my blog. Perhaps that's why you're leaving Skeem Saam after I posted the harassment of Skeem Saam writers on my blog. I honestly don't know who's been hacking my facebook pages and now that's it's on my blog you resign? Generations and Generations the Legacy was also written about me and the people I contact, family and relatives (deceased and alive) and people born before I was born (very interesting) people I knew when I was in highschool and when I was a child. Ask Mfundi Vundla. This information is also on my blog. You just hate the fact that another woman named Florence is more beautiful, intelligent, younger and more famous than you. You think just because you're an actress then everybody should be contacting you instead of me that's what this is about. I also studied drama and I'm a writer. About mental sickness, I studied Psychology in Turfloop Im the one who's better qualified than you to say who has one or not. I already told you this before. You're and your friends are jealous of me that's why you want to gang up on me and harass me and you thought I won't respond? I'm going to sue but you already know this. Let me remind you and Lebo Tleane that my family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. You have no permission to use my information. We are not entertainment. "Mme a Masakona on X: "How does one even respond to such manure? This excuse of a human being has chosen the wrong subject to seek attention with. If you know who this person is, do warn them about my inborn intolerance for crap. Thi levhelwi! Thi ḓowelwi! Thi pengelwi! I will find you & deal with U! https://t.co/aMv7eMKyYX" / X" https://x.com/FloMasebe/status/933668838742294528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E933668838742294528%7Ctwgr%5Eca1b9d34ad406192e42e5792b981a193e8677423%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fyouthvillage.co.za%2F2017%2F11%2Fwill-find-deal-florence-masebe-sends-message-woman-harassing%2F "x.com/FloMasebe/status/933668838742294528/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E933668838742294528%7Ctwgr%5Eca1b9d34ad406192e42e5792b981a193e8677423%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fyouthvillage.co.za%2F2017%2F11%2Fwill-find-deal-florence-masebe-sends-message-woman-harassing%2F" Florence M. Shoko. Mantshegele ™ Media

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA