COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY KING CHARLES OF THE UK ROYALS AND PEOPLE MAGAZINE.

Dream about Michael Jackson and copyright infringement by the UK Royals King Charles This is my dream below about Michael Jackson's house in LA, USA. I had just last week when I was sleeping at house no 2019 it's on my facebook page and x account. Dream: @MichealJackson who told me to come live in his house. 😊 Yes 😊 . The people I dream about put a smile on my face. 🤗 ❤️ A theory of allegorical names (A theory of similarities) Copyright ©2024 Mantshegele™ Media all rights reserved. Here's the link below https://x.com/florashoko_/status/1815279246497005816?t=qJLlbI9Mv8wphy3ytEeEoA&s=19 Here's the article below about King Charles house in UK. They look alike a bit including the article. Complete with the year 2019 which happens to be my address in South Africa. Inside King Charles' Highgrove House Gardens: A 'Deeply Private Space' https://people.com/inside-king-charles-highgrove-house-gardens-8684253 Here's are the pictures attached.
A whole King in the UK is jealous of dreams I had about Michael Jackson and his beautiful house. I want to add so noone gets confused or compares the two because they are not. This is about the West and people in the West and the 7's not about the people in the UK. The UK Royals are in the North. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. We are not entertainment. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2024 Mantshegele™ Media all rights reserved Pretoria, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA