COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LADY GAGA, BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION, COTTON ON FOUNDATION, DREAMS IN BOOK OF DREAMS, GUCCI MOVIE MY DREAMS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON, THE OLYMPICS COMMITTEE & JOHN STEENHUISEN

Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2024, 


 To: , , emails adds hacked. 










Good day Lady Gaga and the media

 COMPLAINT ABOUT LADY GAGA, BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION WITH A DREAM IN BOOK OF DREAMS (2011) POSTED ON MY BLOG, COTTON ON FOUNDATION BASED ON MY DAUGHTER'S CLOTHES, WHERE SHE SHOPS, THE GUCCI MOVIE BASED ON FLORA BY GUCCI WITH INFORMATION STOLEN FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS. THE OLYMPIC COMMITTEE, MY DREAMS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON VS HER FIANCEE MICHAEL, MY DREAMS ABOUT JOHN STEENHUISEN AND THE DEMOCRATIC ALLIANCE.


 Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel Cancel all the information that you're using that you stole from my social networks and Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop Stop using all my information to endorse and advance your career. Stop stalking me and my daughter. 


All the information that you're using based on my social networks must be taken down from the internet and your career. I warned her during the Gucci movie promotion that she's using my information but you chose to ignore me and now she's doing it again. She opened whatever at Olympics committee and contacted John Steenhuisen of DA in SA a leader of the political organization that I belong to because his dreams and that of DA members are on my social networks? 


Who the hell does she think she is? She claims to be engaged to a man named Michael because I dreamt about Michael Jackson and this information is on my X and facebook pages. This woman must stop stalking me and return all the information she's using including the manuscript that she's using to endorse herself (wherever she got it from) without my permission. She probably gave my manuscript to the French government, that's how she got this gig. 


Lady Gaga must stop using my family's personal information, social networks, X account and facebook page, dreams, posts, comments and company information to endorse herself. 



"Lady Gaga Is Engaged to Michael Polansky" https://people.com/lady-gaga-engaged-michael-polansky-8628832

"Lady Gaga and Michael Polansky's Dating, Relationship Timeline" https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a32161664/lady-gaga-michael-polansky-relationship-timeline/



My dreams about Michael Jackson has nothing to do with her. My dreams about John Steenhuisen and the fact that my daughter wears clothes from Cotton On has nothing to do with her. 

I received an exciting letter from the MD of Cape Karoo International, informing me that the pink ostrich plumes and black ostrich feather outfit used during Lady Gaga’s Olympic Games performance were sourced from South Africa’s ostrich farms and are proudly South African. 🇿🇦



https://x.com/jsteenhuisen/status/1817870232557322484?t=m9XJk36C_D9nVrJzCem1Zw&s=19







I'm going to sue her. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. We are not entertainment. You must pay me before you use my information. 

Please know that you have no permission and no copyright.


 Copyright © 2024 Mantshegele ™ Media all rights reserved. 





Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023, 


To: ,

Good day Lay Gaga, Glamour South Africa, Born this way Foundation and Cotton On Foundation


 All the information about my family and company including my daughter Naledi Catherine's clothes she bought from Cotton On must be removed from Glamour South Africa and Lady Gaga. 

They're using my emails and cancellation letters to ensure themselves, sell their magazines and promote Lady Gaga without my permission. I sent her an email about her using my information to promote a movie shot in Italy but she ignores me. I also complained about Gucci movie after I posted information about Flora by Gucci on my facebook page but to no avail. I'm the one who studied psychology. I'm the one who should be launching a mental health project not her. All the information about my family and company should be removed. 


My dream about being born this way before the year 2011 was used by Lady Gaga to create a song about it, it's in my 2011 manuscript, I'm going to sue. Here's another complaint amongst many: Lady Gaga launches Mental Health project with Cotton On Foundation.

 https://www.facebook.com/100063520875369/posts/pfbid02NhybgPFcGHt8gxtkpKhzaaRCwYcb54KHdBXS1BKYHkdUuCvW7iBE7uL269cvJk6Al/?app=fbl 



 Here's another post from Glamour South Africa about my date of birth 07/07 on Nicole 77 to promote Lady Gaga, Born this way Foundation and Cotton on Foundation #FashionFriday! 


Today we’re crushing on @nicoleah_77 💖. The media maven has become known for her standout style. Bright, bold, and unapologetic, Nicole’s outfits are epitome of dopamine dressing. #fashion #fashiontips #styleinspiration #fashioninfluencer #streetstyle


 https://www.facebook.com/100063520875369/posts/pfbid02zFeNGM922ReSyQvSt wF7tCvVg4yfkqBg5A4Zn3rmLPGefXtCPcoGFMi9h34FycRel/?app=fbl


 My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. 


All the information must be taken down including on the Equaliser 3 movie from your magazine, Lady Gaga, The Equaliser, The Foundations and Gucci. 


Please use your own personal information. 


You have no permission and no copyright. 

 ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA