Date: Jun 27, 2024, To: , , Date: Aug 15, 2023, To: , , Cc: , , Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 Please remember my information shouldn't be published. All the information submitted to you should be returned to me because it's stolen information and is based on my family and company. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighed. My information was stolen and hacked from my social networks and bedroom. It's being sold in the black market without my permission. All books drafts should be cancelled and removed from everyone and sent back to me. DON'T DON'T PUBLISH MY BOOKS, DRAFTS, STOLEN AND HACKED DOCUMENTS SENT TO YOU BY BONANG MATHEBA, CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT. ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HAS SUBMITTED TO YOU SHOULDN'T BE PUBLISHED OR USED TO GET PUBLICITY. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL all my information from Basetsana Khumalo and the above-mentioned people. All the information used by MOTSEPE FOUNDATION, CONNECT, AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT that has to with Mantshegele ™ Media and my family's personal information should be cancelled and returned to me or I'm going to sue. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Date: 2 Jun 2023 On Mon, 23 Jan 2023. DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T DON'T CONTACT LIRA MOLAPO, ENDEMOL, CONNECT AND CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT AND BONANG MATHEBA ALL MY FAMILY AND COMPANY INFORMATION DREAMS AND TWEETS SHOULDN'T BE USED BY YOU. CANCEL AND RETURN ALL THE INFO, BONANG MATHEBA, LIRA MOLAPO AND KHANYI MBAU SENT YOU. My company information shouldn't be sold in the black market, don't use it to market, promote, endorse or advance your career and that of the people I DREAMT about. My info was stolen and hacked from my blog, twitter account , facebook pages and emails. My family personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. Please Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain Refrain from using information stolen and hacked from my social networks and blog. THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION AND NO COPYRIGHT. ©2023 MANTSHEGELE ™ MEDIA All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA