CANCELLATION OF MY INFORMATION IN WOOLWORTHS, FROM BONANG MATHEBA, BASETSANA KHUMALO, PATIENCE STEVENS OF CONNECT, CARDOVA ENTERTAINMENT, MISS SA & B'DAZZLED REALITY SHOW ON S3

Good Day SABC, S3, SAPS and the media
She used information from the document I sent her in 2013 named A theory of allegorical names (A theory of similarities) and cancelled when she, Top Billing, Times Live and Motsepe Foundation didn't respond to endorse and advance her career with that of Top Billing presenters, Tswelopele Productions, Connect and Cardova Entertainment, Basetsana Khumalo, Patience Stevens, Catherine Gray of LQP, The Kardashians my daughter was only 15 years old without my permission. My complaint : She's using my family's my personal information, copyrighted company information including information she stole and hacked as well as the document I sent her to make herself similar when what she's doing is actually human rights violation, child abuse, fraud and company theft. MISS SA pageants based on my daughter Naledi's personal information and her dad's place on the West, etc. Miss SA 2024 with dreams about DA Councillors and leaders, Being Bonang (based on my book from Jacana Media ), A Very Bonang Year (based on my physical adress 2019), B'Dazzled (based on similarities) with Thabo Mokoena vs my brother Thabo) Miss SA & Miss Universe based on my daughter Catherine, 2019 and dreams with Bryoni Govender (now) Information stolen from my X account, Nivea adverts sndy endorsement deal (based on my daughter Naledi and info about my logo), Samsung endorsement based on 2019, Baby Star handbags and related article based on my daughter Naledi and her dad, HMS endorsement with Mantsho label based on my daughter Naledi with Naledi (Radebe) and 2019, Woolworths endorsement with Naledi Radebe, Art with Karabo Poppy (my mom's name) Global Citizen (based on Naledi and Thabong High) Shows in Pretoria and Menlyn because of my dreams, my daughter Naledi because she and her dad shop there. Did shows with Sho Madjozi who wrote a book about her sister Naledi Maluleke who died in 2019 and sings about dreams. Bona, GQ and Glamouur magazine are also using my information with her pictures. She does magazine covers , newspaper articles at Kruger National Park because of Naledi TV to endorse and advance her careers which is also on S3. My family's physical adress, house no 2019 and tweets, posts she stole from my X account vs her information which is based on 2019, Catherine, Naledi, Poppie, Thabo, Art, my dob 07/07 She sold my company information and the document I sent her in the black market and contacted Miss Universe Catriona Gray Miss World 2019, Miss SA and Miss Universe 2019 Zozibini Tunzi House of BNG (started in 2019) vs House of Flora Shoko of 2019 started in 2010, A Very Bonang Year based on all awards she got in the year 2019, Sold my company to Samsung with Zozibini Tunzi Miss SA and Miss Universe 2019, Shoko Festival with AKA and got him to headline and sing the song Naledi. Mzansi Magic' Clash of the Choirs base on 07/07 when my birthday is 07/07, etc. ABSA dreams on Afternoon Express show, ABSA Top Women Awards Nedbank endorsement with Naledi Mogadime Nedbank's Polo International edorsement with Naledi Mogadime. Revlon endorsement after Halle Berry and make-up with information based on me. Gucci because of Flora by Gucci perfume. She must use her own date of birth and personal information and that of herfamily and friends and not ours. All the information she's using and stole from me must be returned and not sold in the black market. She, all her contacts, associates, the SABC and the media have no permission and no copyright. Bonang Matheba,Connect,Cardova Entertainment,Tswelopele Productions never had permission and never will. Please note that this is my family and company information and that only I must be contacted. Mantshegele™ Media all rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA