COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LEBO MORAKE'S MUFASA, 30 YEAR CELEBRATION USING MY DAUGHTER'S PERSONAL INFO TO PROMOTE THE MOVIE AFTER HOMO NALEDI IN 2016

Date: Sun, Aug 4, 2024, Cc: , , , , Good day Lebo Morake, Disney , SAPS and the media This information was stolen and hacked from my social networks, they're using dreams from my twitter accounts to endorse themselves as well all the information that was hacked from my twitter from February 2023 to November 2023.
"The High Points of M-Net's 30th Birthday!" https://www.dstv.com/mzansimagic/en-za/news/the-high-points-of-m-net-s-30th-birthday "The Lion King 30-year anniversary competition | Nedbank" https://personal.nedbank.co.za/promotions/lion-king-30-year-anniversary-competition.html "Disney goes big on celebrations as Simba, the Lion King, turns 30 | City Press" https://www.news24.com/citypress/trending/disney-goes-big-on-celebrations-as-simba-the-lion-king-turns-30-20240715 "Shekhinah, Vusi Nova and Lira joined Lebo M on stage at ‘Disney’s The Lion King 30th Anniversary Tribute Special’" https://www.iol.co.za/sunday-tribune/entertainment/shekhinah-vusi-nova-and-lira-joined-lebo-m-on-stage-at-disneys-the-lion-king-30th-anniversary-tribute-special-a52162cd-464b-4e5a-a5c0-71981d629d40 Another 30 year celebration at Bassline celebratng 30 years of Democracy "I have come to accept that the old Lira is gone"" https://zimoja.co.za/articles/I-have-come-to-accept-that-the-old-Lira-is-gone-_ Please note that these books (drafts) can't be published or converted into musicals and dreams must be sold or used to create documentaries or more shows and stories including adverts. I already sold some of the information to other actors in the US. I asked Lebo Morake many times to remove my daughter's personal information and my dreams from The Lion King but he refuses. Duma Ka Ndlovu has been writing Muvhango and other drama's about me and my personal life since the early 90's. Mfundi Vundla has been writing Generations and Generations the Legacy with information about me, my living and deceased relatives that passed on before I was born, my high school background and mom's background information and my friends since the early 90's. Lira Molapo has been harassing and stalking my daughter and even helped endorse Homo Naledi with President Cyril Ramaphosa with stolen information stolen from my social networks in 2013.
She even helped endorse Mnet's 30 year celebration after I posted information about my High School Reunion 'RHS 30 year celebration' which is posted on facebook page years ago soon after I attended in my area before Mnet's celebration. Woolworths 30 year celebration followed soon after.
Now it's Lebo Morake and The Lion King's 30 years celebration she's helping to endorse with information stolen from my X account. "The Lion King 30-year anniversary competition | Nedbank" https://personal.nedbank.co.za/promotions/lion-king-30-year-anniversary-competition.html The book drafts on my twitter account written 'Book of Dreams' posted on my X account is what's making her contact, sell and help endorse The Lion King after Homo Naledi.
She is reported to have bought/stole my company information from the black market after it was stolen from my bedroom and is using the information to endorse herself without my permission. Beyonce also used the information from my X account for Black is King and The Lion King as Nala because of the dream I posted on my X account that they stole. The Lion King's information revolves around 2019 which is my physical address. The manuscript is also mine.
Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl also sold my information to Barack Obama after I contacted him that's how she got to perform at the Obama Inauguration. She and Robin Kohl stole my manuscript Book of Dreams (with excerpt on my blog, complete with Albert Einstein, Barack Obama and Oorah Winfrey's dream and personal information about my daughter) that I sent to Random Publishers in 2011 to publish and sold it to Lira Molapo and Robin Kohl to write Herstory.
She's been stalking my daughter Naledi and the people who live in her complex to give her information about my daughter so that she can use the information to get publicity and endorse herself. She stole my information and used it to sing in Moana with information that she stole from me and sold it to Disney Channel after I complained about and Disney s movie about 'As Dreamers Do' dedicated to the parents of Walt Disney Flora and Elias (who happens to be my father). My information has been on the internet before 2010. "As Dreamers Do: The Amazing Life of Walt Disney Movie Review | Common Sense Media" https://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/as-dreamers-do-the-amazing-life-of-walt-disney "Lira records song for Disney's Moana - Gauteng Film Commission" https://gautengfilm.org.za/2016/11/lira-records-song-for-disneys-moana/ She stole my information and sold it to Lebo Morake now that's what she doing, that's how she got this 30 year celebration gig with The Lion King.
It's my daughter's personal information they're using to promote and endorse this creature. Lira Molapo has no children of her own, her relationship with Robin Kohl produced no children after she claimed to be married to him after she discovered that I went to his studio in 2006 to ask him to produce the music that I wrote in 2011. She doesn't understand what's it's like to have your child's personal exploited for personal gain by people like her and Lebo Morake. This is GBV. I dont understand why Lebo Morake, Lira Molapo and all their associates do not use his own children's personal information and dreams to promote another creature. My daughter's more beautiful than all his children and Lira Molapo. All these people aren't similar and have no permission or copyright. Th person that they were stalking who lives in the same complex as my daughter was the one who referred me to Robin Kohl. Lira Molapo later went to Robin's studio and got involved with him, he left her soon after he discovered that it was me who came to his studio and not Lira Molapo. Let's not forget all the documentaries they did with my family's personal information and information that I copyrighted hat apporated on SABC and BET and other channels. She even sold my company information to Rupert Murdoch and claimed that my company was hers. The information is copyrighted and can't be sold. All posts, comments, dreams and personal information from all my social networks can't be used. She can't sell it to Lebo Morake, Random Publishers, President Cyril Ramaphosa, Barack Obama, Disney, Barbie, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Duma ka Ndlovu and Mfundi Vundla. These people must use their own personal information and not my daughter's. She also sold my information to Samsung and Shield 'Do Dreams' reams with writing on the advert like mine, Sipho Mabuse with information based on my first manuscript and because his daughter is named Naledi. "20 Famous South African Musicians - Singersroom.com" https://singersroom.com/famous-south-african-musicians/ You have no permission and no copyright. ©2024 Mantshegele® Media all rights reserved On Fri, Jan 6, 2023, Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022, To: Cc: , , COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY LEBO MORAKE'S MUFASA USING MY DAUGHTER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COMPANY INFORMATION TO PROMOTE THE MOVIE.
WHY DOESN'T HE USE HIS OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION, WHAT'S HE DOING WITH MY ADDRESS AND MONTH JULY. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL all the information that has to do with my family and company information including dreams. My daughter cannot be associated with all the creatures in the world. The fact that I dreamt about Naledi and ' the Lion King' is no reason for them to use all our information to endorse and promote 'The Lion King'. They can't use it to advance their careers.
These people are using hacked dreams , posts, comments and tweets to endorse and advance their careyer without my permission. If they don't remove my daughter's info going to sue. We don't want to be associated with the MORAKE'S. These people can use their own personal information like I used mine. Lebo Morake can use any of his family members personal information and address and their information. Why is he using my business idea?. These cartoons are not similar to my daughter. I want them removed removed removed removed from all information that has to do with me.
Our personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. We are not entertainment. If he doesn't remove my information from this show and BEYONCE, I'm going to sue. MY COMPANY AND FAMILY INFO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SA, UK, US GOVERNMENTS. THEY CANT USE IT. THEY HAVE NO PERMISSION. Mufasa The Lion King is an upcoming prequel to the 2019 The Lion King and will tell the story of a young Mufasa, usein cinemas 5th July 2024! 🏜️🦁 my dib ol i. , https://www.facebook.com/12393266550/posts/pfbid02qBktHGxzvPG6MhS72tUiV1Q9Gt3jmBNYt1oWfzDg5gpULdEeCqteJW8t8zgMHXSgl/?app=fbl https://www.facebook.com/1736239526688192/posts/pfbid0o8wKpm5GT2nG5TZmFQwxmZnSu2QaERgXUxqyMiYNXPJbeQP2gATpfZY2WDwGJwAVl/?app=fbl https://www.facebook.com/657092544474374/posts/pfbid0MP3zSU49HGzNtNc7mXeeVTTY51Twh1D8YoSZ8VnriScS7KXv8VFV1TB6ZJ3ZVU6kl/?app=fbl No permission and no copyright. ©2022 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA