COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT & HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY PASTORS SARAH ROBERTS AND HUSBAND, RHEMA BIBLE CHURCH, MAXHOSA & DAVID TLALE

Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts stuns in David Tlale and MaXhosa designs during South African tour https://www.iol.co.za/lifestyle/style-beauty/fashion/pastor-sarah-jakes-roberts-stuns-in-david-tlale-and-maxhosa-designs-during-south-african-tour-616f473b-a29f-44b1-9cd2-c1ed3acfc59d Who gave this Sarah Roberts woman who met David Tlale and MaXhosa this name when everyone is well aware that there's a problem with this name. David's Tlale, Maxhosa and Rhema Bible Church should remove this name from her because it's my daughter's name and give her another one. This is how they steal information from my blog and use it to exploit us and endorse and advance the careers of unsimilar and not famous people. My daughter's name and theory based on Robert Brown, Robert Kelly and Robert Kennedy has nothing to do with Sarah Roberts and Rhema Bible Church but about Zion Christian Church, my theory of allegorical names, similarities and daughter. I suggest this woman lose this name right away. She can't use it. This is my daughter's name and this is just another way of exploiting my theory and my family names with a name that has links with Zion Christian Church and us. The person who gave her this name must give this woman another name, not a name linked to my daughter snd my church. She must use the name of the person who gave her this name as from now and not this name or I'm going to sue. My family name cannot be linked to Maxhosa and David Tlale. Why didn't MaXhosa give her a Xhosa name or David Tlale's family name? Why didn't pastor Ray McCauley give her his wife and children's name but my daughter's. These pastors are a problem, first it was Pastor Bushiri and wife Maria, then Pastor Zondo, a few days ago it was Pastor Mboro now it's Pastors Roberts and Rhema Bible Church of Pastor Ray McCauley with foreigners with ties in Nigeria and the US. They're only here to steal our information. Unfortunately Pastor Sarah Roberts can't use this name, she should ask the people at Rhema Bible Church to give her another name because this one is taken.What's worse is that they do it all in the name of the Lord. I sent IOL another complaint yesterday and everytime I do things like this always happen. They use my information to endorse other undeserving people who aren't even worthy? No one has ever heard of this Pastor. I doubt she has ever appeared in the newspaper in the US, I can see why but why here and now? Why use my theory and my daughter's name to promote the designs of MaXhosa, David Tlale and Rhema Bible Church? I suggest IOL do a retraction and for Rhema Bible Church to leave our names alone. My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2024 Mantshegele ™ Media all rights reserved. Pretoria, South Africa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA