COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT & HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY GLAMOUR SOUTH AFRICA & BONANG MATHEBA'S HOUSE OF BNG FOUNDED IN 2019 VS HOUSE OF FLORA SHOKO OF HOUSE NO 2019 FOUNDED IN 2010

Good day Newzroom Afrika, SABC3 & Glamour SA and Mail and Guardian I'm writing in connection with the information on this my email, interview and new show Bedazzled which I saw yesterday at 2pm which is based on my emails, my personal information and info stolen and hacked from my social networks which is based on my family , mom and daughter's personal. We all live at house no 2019. Here's the link: Bonang Matheba bedazzles with new TV series https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF-dw2unuYc
I want this post removed because this is my information including the information that is hacked from my twitter account and stolen and removed handle with all dreams, posts and comments missing from February 2022 to November 2023. In the show Bedazzled she talks about litigation with her management and promotion of her product but the information was stolen from my family and social networks, book and email. The product idea was stolen from my unpublished manuscript that she stole from Jacana Media and used it to create this drink which I wrote about based on my dream and uses this name from my company so that she can get publicity and endorse herself without our permission. She talks about Mail and Guardian because she was doing whatever with them but what she was saying was a lie. I'm the one who's sent her 'A theory of allegorical names' document in 2013 and she's been stealing all my info since then. I want this interview taken down from the internet, Newzroom Afrika and the show cancelled. A theory of allegorical names (similarities) vs The Big Bonang theory. This is the article that started it all , the use of my theory after I posted mine on my blog six months before on 28/02/2013. My blog was created in 2011 with Bona Mugabe and President Robert Mugabe's, political family who are really similar more than this fraud) (please note that my mom and dad are both Tswana speaking and that my surname belongs to my stepdad. hes bern taking care of us ever since he and my mom got married. His mom was also Tswana speaking and a SA'n citizen) "The big Bonang theory – The Mail & Guardian" https://mg.co.za/article/2013-06-28-the-big-bonang-theory/ I watched the show and the whole episode was created with information from my cancellation emails that I sent to her and the media. I'm the one who registered house of Flora Shoko curtain making business which was started in 2010. It is now 14 years old today. Here's the cancellation email I sent in 2023. Good day Newzroom Afrika, SABC3 and Mail and Guardian I'm writing in connection with the information on this my email, interview and new show Bedazzled which I saw yesterday at 2pm which is based on my emails, my personal information and info stolen and hacked from my social networks which is based on my family , mom and daughter's personal. We all live at house no 2019. "Bonang Matheba gives advice to young entrepreneurs in inspirational video: "You need to start"" https://www.msn.com/en-za/news/other/bonang-matheba-gives-advice-to-young-entrepreneurs-in-inspirational-video-you-need-to-start/ar-BB1perxw I want this post removed because this is my information including the information that is hacked from my twitter account and stolen and removed handle with all dreams, posts and comments missing from February 2022 to November 2023. In the show Bedazzled she talks about litigation with her management and promotion of her product but the information was stolen from my family and social networks, book and email. The product idea was stolen from my unpublished manuscript that she stole from Jacana Media and used it to create this drink which I wrote about based on my dream and uses this name from my company so that she can get publicity and endorse herself without our permission. She talks about Mail and Guardian because she was doing whatever with them but what she was saying was a lie. I'm the one who's sent her 'A theory of allegorical names' document in 2013 and she's been stealing all my info since then. I want this interview taken down from the internet, Newzroom Afrika and the show cancelled. I watched the show and the whole episode was created with information from my cancellation emails that I sent to her and the media. I'm the one who registered House of Flora Shoko curtain making business which was started in 2010. It is now 14 years old today.
Here's the cancellation email I sent in 2023. Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 To: ; admin@bonangmatheba.com; Cc: , , , , , Good day Glamour South Africa and Bonang Matheba You're using my personal info again to endorse her an advance her career as well as sell your magazine with information she stole from me. I'm going to sue you, her and you're magazine. The information about Global Citizen was done with personal info about my daughter and brother, just like she's doing now with Nivea. Remember that my family's personal info is protected by POPI ACT. My company info is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again by you All the info from my social networks, dreams. Tweets and blog must be removed from you magazine including all the information that Lira Molapo, it was stolen and must be returned. Mantshegele ™ Media has no association with Glamour Magazine and Bonang Matheba. You all should you're own personal info. You have no permission and no copyright ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved. Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 To: Cc: , , , , , Good day Glamour South Africa and Bonang Matheba Here's my complaint below AGAIN: In our BIG Women’s Month issue, cover star @bonang_m opens up about her inspirational journey with luxury MCC brand @houseofbng. From founding it in 2019 to building it to be the country’s favourite celebration partner, Bonang proves why she is one of the most formidable and successful business women in Africa. Tap the link in our bio to purchase your digital copy or pick up a physical copy now available in stores. #GLAMxBonang #GLAMxHouseOfBNG Haven’t got your copy yet? At the link in our bio, see 5 reasons why you need to read our groundbreaking Women’s Month issue starring @bonang_m 🖤 #GLAMxBonang #GLAMxHouseofBNG “Consistency, the urge to grow, challenging yourself, and the desire to elevate and move up in the world the keys to longevity.” In our Women’s Month issue, @bonang_m opens up about her journey to becoming one of Africa’s biggest female powerhouses. #GLAMxBonang Tap the link in our bio to purchase your digital copy or pick up a physical copy now in stores. “20 years in and this is still what I love! I am proud of myself and believe I still have another 20 years to go." @bonang_m is the star of our groundbreaking Women’s Month issue, where she opens up about her future and legacy, her journey to stardom, the lessons she’s learned along the way. Tap the link in our bio to read the exclusive cover story. #GLAMxBonang #GLAMxHouseOfBNG Introducing our BIG Women's Month issue starring Bonang Matheba in partnership with House of BNG! As one of the most influential Africans on the planet, Bonang Matheba is a media goddess. Affectionately called ‘Queen B’ by her fans, and known as the ‘Host with the Most’, her long list of accolades and achievements include award-winning media personality, author, radio host, TV presenter, Global Citizen ambassador, style icon and businesswomen. She is the founder of luxury MCC House of BNG which has become the country’s favourite celebration partner, partnering with the likes of Miss SA, the inauguration of President Cyril Ramaphosa, and more. Fikile Mbalula already clarified this below. "Mbalula bursts Queen B's bubbles" https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/amp/sundayworld/news/2019-05-27-mbalula-bursts-queen-bs-bubbles/ "Fikile Mbalula slams Bonang Matheba over inauguration champagne claims" https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2019-05-24-fikile-mbalula-slams-bonang-matheba-over-inauguration-champagne-claims/ Here's another lie. At 36 years old, she’s been a force to be reckoned with for the past 20 years and believes she still has another 20 years to go. (this comment suggests that she started her career when she was only 16 years?) We sit down with the award-winning star and she talks about "The Future & The Legacy" and the highs and lows of her journey to stardom. Head to www.zinio.com to purchase your digital copy or grab a physical copy in stores now. #GLAMxBonang The host with the most @bonang_m will return on the @official_misssa stage as the official host on Sunday!! 🐝👑 #MissSA2023 #Bonang Comments from Mantshegele ™ Media; The use of my family's personal and company information in you're magazine and Bonang Matheba who's using stolen information from my twitter account again and the letter I sent you two days ago. I emailed you about Miss SA and Miss Universe and they're use of our personal information about my family and you post this on your facebook page again. House of BNG wasn't registered 20 years ago. We've been living at house no 2019 for more than 20 years. House of Flora Shoko has been registered for much longer than 2019. It was started in 2010. I've been living in house no 2019 and using my physical adresss house no 2019 for "A theory of allegorical names" (similarities) and my daughter Naledi since before 2011. The information about Global Citizen was done with personal information about my daughter and brother, just like she's doing now with Nivea and Naledi Mogadime My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and cannot be copyrighted again. You have no permission and no copyright. ©2023 Mantshegele ™ Media All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA