COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT & HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BOITY THULO RICH MNISI, BLUE SAPPHIRE RING, CURTAIN MAKING BUSINESS & MY MANUSCRIPT, BRAD PITT'S DREAM & OWN YOUR THRONE REALITY SHOW WITH BOBBY?

Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2024 Date: Saturday 27 August 2022
To: boitythulo@gmail.com, oytcreations@gmail.com Cc: minister@saps.gov.za, saps@saps.gov.za, fcs@saps.gov.za, contact@sabc.co.za Boity should stop using info from my manuscript Book of Dreams to endorse herself. SHE'S NOT SIMILAR. SHE'S NOT ON THE LIST OF SIMILAR PEOPLE. I NEVER EVER DREAMT ABOUT HER. SHE WAS USING MY HACKED AND STOLEN INFORMATION TO ENDORSE AND ADVANCE HER CAREER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WITH A WOMAN NAMED CATHERINE AFTER I POSTED INFORMATION ABOUT MY MOM AND RELATIVE. "Bootylicious Boity | News24" https://www.news24.com/news24/bootylicious-boity-20150429
Boity Thulo and 5FM's Catherine Grenfell,above after I posted information about my mom Catherine and relative Boitumelo. She was using this information from my facebook page to make similar all the Catherine's she came across including the ones that aren't. she started harassing me soon after I posted this picture and similarity about my mom Catherine. Boity is not similar Boity and Catherine Grenfell and Constantenides (not similar)
"Katherine Kelly Lang & Boity will be on Real Talk this week - YOMZANSI. Documenting THE CULTURE" https://www.yomzansi.com/2018/09/04/katherine-kelly-lang-boity-will-be-on-real-talk-this-week/ I'M THE ONE WHO DREAMT ABOUT ANTHONY ANDERSON, KATHERINE KELLY LANG, BRAD PITT, CHARLIZE THERON, BOBBY(Brown) AND ROBERTS. "SNAPS | Boity Thulo has dinner date with US actor Anthony Anderson" https://www.timeslive.co.za/amp/tshisa-live/tshisa-live/2023-08-21-snaps--boity-thulo-has-dinner-date-with-us-actor-anthony-anderson/ https://www.facebook.com/BETinAfrica/videos/409613390630532/?mibextid=0tGTXSTPvUiyuEfX Own your throne @Boitythulo @boity please change this no 4436 and the info on your new EP. This info was stolen from me it's about a dream I had about @BradPitt. Book of Dreams and A theory of Allegorical Names (similarities) shouldn't be used. #Harassment by Kelly Khumalo, Boity Thulo and Khanyi Mbau, they're using my family information and hacked information from my social networks. It shouldn't be used to endorse, publish books or promote themselves. They shouldn't use my personal info, dreams and my daughter's information. My company info shouldn't be used to advance their careers and get publicity. It has nothing to do with them. If they don't take it down, I'm going to sue. They have no permission and no copyright. ©2021 Mantshegele™ Media All rights reserved. Pretoria, South Africa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA