Copyright Infringement, Harassment and Human Rights Violation by Hello Magazine, Beyonce Knowles and her mom and dad, husband and daughter Ivy (Ivy Park)

"Beyoncé's dad shares rare details about star's private life in eye-opening post about her past | HELLO!"

 https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/mother-and-baby/719330/beyonce-dad-rare-details-about-stars-private-life-eye-opening-post-about-past/?viewas=amp

 The name Samuel vs the Sammy Awards and the no 7? 

 They're doing it again just like they did with the name John by her mom Tina. After I started tweeting about DA leader John Steenhuisen they published an article about a dead relative of hers named John and used one of my dreams posted on my X account.
Now they're building a brand that is Beyonce (as per Matthew Knowles) with my family's personal information and that of my friends, brother, cousin and other family members named Samuel. My cousin was named Michael Samuel. 

 This information is on my twitter account that's why it appears now on the magazine. The fact that she was born in Texas and is mentioned again now is because it has to do with another post on my X account.

 My family's personal information is protected by POPI ACT. My company information is copyrighted and can't be copyrighted again. We are not entertainment. I'm going to sue.

  Copyright  © 2024 Mantshegele ™ Media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: BONANG MATHEBA AND KHANYI MBAU'S NEW REALITY SHOW YOUNG, SINGLE AND AFRICAN.

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT HARASSMENT AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION BY BEYONCE AND JAY-Z AND VOGUE MAGAZINE UK AND UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA. (BLACK IS KING)

CANCELLATION OF ALL SHOWS BY KHANYI MBAU, ENDEMOL, MANDELA BAY PICTURES, DAUGHTER KHANUKANI AND LASIZWE DAMBUZA FROM A THEORY OF ALLEGORICAL NAMES (SIMILARITIES), DREAMS, TWEETS AND ALL INFORMATION FROM MY SOCIAL NETWORKS AND BONANG MATHEBA